Psychologist that deals with teenager issues (Calvert)

steppinthrax

I'm looking for a Psychologist within the Calvert County area that deals with teen issues. I have a few within my insurance, however I don't want to blindly go down the list.

Thanks

ShyGirl

Not a psychologist, but look up Mindy Krupp. Her office is in Solomon's, same building as the CD Cafe.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm looking for a Psychologist within the Calvert County area that deals with teen issues. I have a few within my insurance, however I don't want to blindly go down the list.

Thanks
Ask your teenager's pediatrician/physician for recommendations.
Dr. Andrew T. Gergely
3175 W Ward Rd, Dunkirk, MD 20754
(410) 286-0664
Bann, nailed it, you want a Psychiatrist (medical doctor) for a proper diagnosis.
They will only handle medication (if required), but can provide a referral to a Psychologist / counseling.

When it comes to mental health needs for children, those under 25 even, ti's tough to find a doctor.
Dr. Gergely is one of the few that will take children.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Bann, nailed it, you want a Psychiatrist (medical doctor) for a proper diagnosis.
They will only handle medication (if required), but can provide a referral to a Psychologist / counseling.

When it comes to mental health needs for children, those under 25 even, ti's tough to find a doctor.
Dr. Gergely is one of the few that will take children.
Dr G is also expert in psychopharmacology/medication management, which is why I selected him for my son's management.

Last edited: