Psychology Today: People Refusing To Date Transgenders Is ‘Dehumanizing’

Smokey1

Wow! These people are truly nuts. I wouldn't want to date a trans woman because I would always still see them as a man. Sorry but that thinking is beyond my control.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48553/psychology-today-people-refusing-date-transgenders-paul-bois

If you are a heterosexual cisgendered person who only wishes to date heterosexual cisgendered people, then shame on you for dehumanizing transgenders and the non-binary, according to a recent article published in Psychology Today. The article explores a study written by Karen L. Blair and Rhea Ashley Hoskins in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, which essentially chastises people as bigots for the sin of being attracted to a man who is an actual man or a woman who is an actual woman — while also arguing that the prevailing attitude contributes to the psychological harm of transgenderism.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yep lesbians have found themselves in the cross hairs of the Trans Outrage Mob for not wanting to 'date' TransWomen who are basically still males

I can self identify as a cat, that does not make me a pussy

So for [Sagan voice] billions and billions [/Sagan voice] of year, courting was used to propagate the species. No other reason. Why is it that in the past, what.... 5-10 years, all of a sudden humankind knows better than evolution?

We are SO doomed.

NextJen

Raisin cane
So you are supposed to acquiesce to folks who want to be whatever gender they want to be, but by gawd you better not have your own feelings about what gender you prefer to date.

Hijinx

These Trans people are nuts, and anyone who wants to date them is as crazy as they are.

The man who has his manhood removed and wants to date men had better do a really good job of make up,
but one day it will be discovered., and what happens then?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
These Trans people are nuts, and anyone who wants to date them is as crazy as they are.

The man who has his manhood removed and wants to date men had better do a really good job of make up,
Matthew Wayne Shepard

Smokey1

I think that may be one reason why so many trans women end up getting assaulted or murdered. If they date someone it is their own best interest to let the other person know up front what they are.

Hijinx

I think that may be one reason why so many trans women end up getting assaulted or murdered. If they date someone it is their own best interest to let the other person know up front what they are.

Trans-women, cross dressers, and professional prostitutes who pose as women performing oral sex.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Dating these days is enough of a gamble. There's no sense in throwing mentally ill into the mix. Sorry, I don't care what you think you are. You are what you're born. I'm not gay, so I'll pass on the transies, too.

Smokey1

Dating these days is enough of a gamble. There's no sense in throwing mentally ill into the mix. Sorry, I don't care what you think you are. You are what you're born. I'm not gay, so I'll pass on the transies, too.

Exactly. Reminds me of when I was in college we had a gay landlord who couldn't understand why we didn't want oral sex from him. He kept hitting on us until we all left because of his constant sexual harassment. He knew we were all straight but he wouldn't quit.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
I like this idea.

Every girl that has ever rejected me is a bigoted, prejudiced, biased cisphobic bitch!

They're probably all racist too.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm still waiting for someone to jump out and laugh hilariously and confess that this all a big joke. Shirley they can't be serious!!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Someone should start a tranny dating website. Like FarmersOnly.com. I can't wait to see what they dream up for their TV commercials. Maybe start out with a burly butcher taking a meat cleaver to some links of Italian sausage. Or maybe a mixed sex backyard BBQ and 1 person's hot dog falls out of the bun and lands on the ground. Spot rushes over and gobbles it up before anyone can move a muscle.