PT job or At home work needed...

WifeandMother

I am looking for some PT or At home work opportunities. I have a full time job, but am in search of some ways to make some extra money to help make ends meet. The increased cost of gas, electricity, and our taxes is making it harder and harder to pay everything on time. If you know of a job or need some administrative/accounting work done, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help!

sockgirl77

I am looking for some PT or At home work opportunities. I have a full time job, but am in search of some ways to make some extra money to help make ends meet. The increased cost of gas, electricity, and our taxes is making it harder and harder to pay everything on time. If you know of a job or need some administrative/accounting work done, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help!

Start crafting. :yay:

DJaxx

Check your pm's.

PJumper

Be careful of the work at home scheme you see on TV and on the internet. Most of them will cost you money and unless you have a lot of upstart money, which i dont think you have, will make financial status worse. Check Benefiting the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard - Military.com for legit ones, they made an article about this not to long ago. Good luck!

WifeandMother

Pet Sitting?

I see this alot on these forums...I suppose I could go check on people's pets when they are out of town...but I work full time and would not be able to do it until the late afternoon early evening...Hmmm....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Do you sew? Can you make jewelry? If you type well, you could do transcription.

kelb

art imitating life

I'm with you!! I design web pages, do event planning and bartend all for p/t jobs and have a full time job. LOL I'm always looking for extra money.

west

eBay is a great place to make extra $$, sell stuff that is lying around the house not being used or go to thrift store and look for things to sell....the thrift store in Leonardtown, Vintage Value, is cheap and listing on ebay very cheap! Auctions only last 1 week at the most, so you'll have $ in a week is your stuff sells

JLS

Making crafts. Sell it on the internet.

Do u get an amount that makes it worth it? (not being smart - I'm asking honestly) by the time u figure up buying the parts/pieces and ur time - is it worth it? do u get ur money back out've it? I really don't know, but I'ma crafter myself and have wondered a few times about selling stuff and I have sold a few pcs...

watercolor

yeah yeah
This is a good thread. I have thought about this myself. I have a part time job during the week- nannying for a family- however, the morning hours from 7am - 1:30 are left open- which I would like to find something I can do from home- as I have a toddler.

west

Well, if you want to do direct sales you at least have PLENTY of choices.....
Longaberger (Longaberger Associate Website)
Tupperware
Mary Kay
Home Interiors
Avon (only $10 to start!! )
Home & Garden Party
Discovery Toys
PartyLite Candles
etc
etc
etc

But you MUST have time & energy to sell any of them

eBay is still my favorite:)

WifeandMother

Ebay...

I have acouple of items that I could sell...how do you get started doing that? How much do they charge you to sell your stuff?