Pterodactyl in the Goat Shed

SailorGirl

I've been thinking about the cuckoo clock my dad used to have all night. He said it was out in the goat shed several months before he died. I thought it was just rambling because why would you hang a cuckoo clock in the goat shed. He probably meant in a box. So anyway it's nice and my mother's asleep. Thought I'd have a little look see. I can see the shed from the window and there was movement on the roof but it's so overgrown out there, I can't make out what it is. The doorway is open because it really was a goat shed and as far as I know goats don't open doors.

So I go strolling out. When I walked in this huge turkey buzzard vulture like creature came skittering across the floor with its wings spread and hissing at me. Hissing! - just like the pterodactyl in Jurassic Park 2, same look in his beady reptilian eyes. So I finally stopped screaming I ran out, there are now six vultures lined up on the roof of the shed, they're freaking me out and I'm pretty certain I dropped the car keys.

Turkey vultures don't attack do they?

SailorGirl

Not at all. A class "C" movie where they take over until they blow the "queens" head of with a bomb. You may have to do the same to get rid of these.
Oh I love bad sci-fi. I can go out there right? God there are more of them now. They look like they're plotting something.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Maybe he can help me get my car keys. He's not too far from here.
Tell him to suit up first. Sounds like a haz-mat situation.

The bacteria, fungal agents and parasites found in turkey vulture droppings and nests can carry a host of serious diseases, including histoplasmosis, encephalitis, salmonella, meningitis, toxoplasmosis and more. As an unpleasant bonus, turkey vultures often leave bones and carcasses to feed on around their roosting areas.