Public Transportation to Dr Office

C

czygvtwkr

I was wondering if St Marys has anything to get people to dr appointments that cant drive themselves?

Originally posted by Hot N Bothered
Look here
You may have to do some searching on the site to find what you want, but it does say something about doctor's appointments
My dad was wheelchair bound and this worked out great for him without my mom having to always take off work to get him to his appointments. :yay:

C

czygvtwkr

Having a hard time reading (I suffered eye trauma), can you be a little more specific?

Originally posted by czygvtwkr
Having a hard time reading (I suffered eye trauma), can you be a little more specific?
For appointments scheduled ahead of time, you can call them and arrange to be picked up and they will work it into their route. You always have the option of catching the vans at their regular pick up spots. If you have one near you, this works great too. It is VERY affordable, but you have to plan on spending a lot of time riding around or waiting to be picked up.... it could end up being an all day event some days. Your best bet is to call them and explain what you need.

G

geminigrl

You could try calling the health department and see if they can help. 301-475-4330. Good luck.