Puff Puff

Peter Forsberg

Pass...Nice of Williams and Davis to be stupid enough to fail the drug test 3 times now they sit for 4 games. This is the future of the Skins... HAHA smokem if you got them!!!

dave1959

How much of a moron can you be..??? Make millions of dollars a year and know about drug testing and still get caught..

Yeh.. thats whats wrong with the skins..figgin' idiots

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Fer crissakes, it's weed. The last time I checked, pot was NOT a performance enhancing drug.

I think both of these guys proved that this year.:killingme

Hank

my war
Fer crissakes, it's weed. The last time I checked, pot was NOT a performance enhancing drug.

I think both of these guys proved that this year.:killingme

Actually Davis has had a good year.... He was going up "high" for a couple of throws yesterday! :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not to mention they make things that make you pass the test. Im sure they have the 100.00.

It gets worse-er when you read the details. These two clowns were part of a group of 11 players, league wide, who got busted. The first offense in the NFL is the threat of a slap on the wrist.

When the lockout came, they thought that when it was over, there'd be a 30-60 day grace period before testing resumed so, :ear:

When the lock out ended, testing re-started immediately. Commencing with all of the 'best in class' goofs who'd already been warned.

So, two of our starters, key players for now and into the future, spent the lockout time preparing for the end of the lockout by getting high under the assumption that they had plenty of time to get clean.

Stoned and Stoned-er.