Punk

BOP

I've said a number of times, there isn't much in the way of music, genre-wise, that I won't listen to. I've been listening to a lot of blues lately, but tonight, I found myself on a punk kick.

This one, I really like the song, which is a cover of "Help," that was made famous by a little band out of Liverpoole, England. This band is called The Rezidudes. Don't know anything about them, but I like their sound.

Having said that, somebody has paired this song with a video from a black church, and made it appear as though the congregation is dancing to "Help." Doubtful, but it's sure to cause consternation in some quarters. I'm not endorsing anything but the group and the song. Certainly not the video.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Having said that, somebody has paired this song with a video from a black church, and made it appear as though the congregation is dancing to "Help." Doubtful, but it's sure to cause consternation in some quarters. I'm not endorsing anything but the group and the song. Certainly not the video.
The same video has also been paired with a Slayer song. I think it's funny as long as you are willing to not be uptight.

BOP

Stray Cats Live

Stray Cats live, back in 1990, Tokyo, Japan. Rockabilly meets punk. Great song, Gene and Eddie: