pupppy!

My new pup :)

Attachments

• mandaspup.jpg
    mandaspup.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 215
Well, I kept the name that a little girl gave her, so its Miley. She answers to the name already, and its fitting for her. :) She was 12 weeks yesterday.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Cute. :smile:

Whatever you do, keep a collar on her and mind her location at all times, lest Turbo blow out a forehead vein!

Roman

roman

How is Miley doing after her first 24 hours of being home? The first few days take a lot of getting to know each other time. Let us know her likes & dislikes, and the cute little things pups do. My little girl just got spayed today. She's 5 months old now, and I enjoy going through the Puppy Stage. Something different every day. ENJOY!!

How is Miley doing after her first 24 hours of being home? The first few days take a lot of getting to know each other time. Let us know her likes & dislikes, and the cute little things pups do. My little girl just got spayed today. She's 5 months old now, and I enjoy going through the Puppy Stage. Something different every day. ENJOY!!

She is doing great! She is so adorable and spoiled. she LOVES to snuggle up on us. She doesnt have any accidents while we are gone during the day.. Shes had only about 3 accidents inside. So, not to bad for a 3 month old pup. She doesnt bark when she needs to go out tho, but hopefully when she realizes where she is supposed to go, it will change. She does however run in circles before she goes. it is quite funny. She will dark across the yard 3 times as well before going. lol. We go out with her just to watch her because of how big our fenced in yard is, (and because we havent gotten a gate for the basement stairs yet..) but she will come over and jump on you when she is done.. She is spoiled. hahah.