Puppy Day Care?

jenni4

Yay me!
I have a sweet Bloodhound puppy who is 10 weeks tomorrow. eh.. who am I kidding. she is a little monster. lol.... good with housebreaking but bites and nips constantly. anyways.... I would like to put her in a puppy daycare while I'm at work to help socialize and burn off some of that energy...

Does anyone know of a good puppy/doggie daycare in lexington park or solomons area?

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have a sweet Bloodhound puppy who is 10 weeks tomorrow. eh.. who am I kidding. she is a little monster. lol.... good with housebreaking but bites and nips constantly. anyways.... I would like to put her in a puppy daycare while I'm at work to help socialize and burn off some of that energy...

Does anyone know of a good puppy/doggie daycare in lexington park or solomons area?

Try Indian Bridge Kennels; I think they have daycare for dogs.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I would suggest a puppy kindergarten.. check out BFF pet services.

Im a owner of 2 Bloodhounds and they need lots of mental stimulation. Also basic OB training and socialization needs to start ASAP.... a hound (or any working breed of dog) that gets bored can turn destructive and aggressive.

Have fun!!! Feel free to hit me up if you need some help.

jenni4

Yay me!
I would suggest a puppy kindergarten.. check out BFF pet services.

Im a owner of 2 Bloodhounds and they need lots of mental stimulation. Also basic OB training and socialization needs to start ASAP.... a hound (or any working breed of dog) that gets bored can turn destructive and aggressive.

Have fun!!! Feel free to hit me up if you need some help.

YaY!!! another bloodhound owner. this is our first bloodhound. she is a nut. I've been taking her everywhere that allows leashed dogs. will be looking into puppy class at petco... not because I need to learn how to train my dog but for the socialization with other pups. This worked great for my German shepherd dogs in past...

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
yay!!! Another bloodhound owner. This is our first bloodhound. She is a nut. I've been taking her everywhere that allows leashed dogs. Will be looking into puppy class at petco... Not because i need to learn how to train my dog but for the socialization with other pups. This worked great for my german shepherd dogs in past...

nnnooooo.... Not petco.... Please....

jenni4

Yay me!
nnnooooo.... Not petco.... Please....

LOL... you are right. I was just in it for the socialization. the training there is useless. I looked up the puppy kindergarten class you speak off. I like them better.

kk2187

LOL... you are right. I was just in it for the socialization. the training there is useless. I looked up the puppy kindergarten class you speak off. I like them better.

BFF is awesome. I wanted to put our pup in their puppy-k class but the shelter had given him a rabies shot too soon. He did great in basic ob though! Try bitter apple for the mouthiness. Our's was a terror. Pure terror with his mouthing and bitter apple stopped the worst of it within a week!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We have just made it through about 18 months with a very mouthy (barking and biting/nipping) mixed breed. She seemed to NEVER sleep and was always bouncing off the walls. She WAS available for adoption until her foster Daddy fell in love with her, now this mouthy, barking manic has been in my care too since she was 10 weeks old ...... okay so she is CUTE but ....... anyway she is starting to settle down but STILL rips to shreds anything she gets her mouth on, figured we'd be past that by now, oh well. She is so smart and she KNOWS when she is being bad, and does it anyway (oh good girl eating the Kong, bad girl tearing up your bed). We had a big debate on here and we still do not know what breeds she is comprised of. If I had the money I'd get her tested just to see who was right. Good luck with your puppy, ICit has good information about handling your baby.