Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Review

Pandora

Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets

The concept is pretty cool. The sheet goes from the washer to the dryer and contains detergent, anti-static and fabric softener. It cost roughly 30 cents a load (Wal Mart $5.94 for 20 sheets) but with the HE washer/dryer it is recommended you use 2 sheets on medium and larger loads raising the cost per load.

So far, I have used the Spring and Pure scents.... The men in my house cringed at the Tropical scent and I haven't washed a load of my own clothes to try this one. The entire laundry room smells wonderful. Anyway, I was pretty happy with the results, but the real results will come later today when I start passing out towels. But I was thinking, these sheets would be wonderful for campers/travelers. It sure beats bringing bottles. :yay:

backagain39

Thanks for the review. I use Purex already and have wanted to try the sheets. I will put them on the future grocery list!

:buddies:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets

The concept is pretty cool. The sheet goes from the washer to the dryer and contains detergent, anti-static and fabric softener. It cost roughly 30 cents a load (Wal Mart $5.94 for 20 sheets) but with the HE washer/dryer it is recommended you use 2 sheets on medium and larger loads raising the cost per load.

So far, I have used the Spring and Pure scents.... The men in my house cringed at the Tropical scent and I haven't washed a load of my own clothes to try this one. The entire laundry room smells wonderful. Anyway, I was pretty happy with the results, but the real results will come later today when I start passing out towels. But I was thinking, these sheets would be wonderful for campers/travelers. It sure beats bringing bottles. :yay:

I love these. I put a load of laudry in before I ran out to the store, came home and when I walked in my whole house smells so good. That's just the washer, I do like how my clothes smell when I take them out of the dryer. I just hope they stay around because I do like them and maybe other laudry detergents will come the same way soon.

terbear1225

anyone with sensitive skin try them? my little girl has some pretty serious eczema, wondering if these would be ok for her or not.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thanks for the review! I saw ad ad for these and was immediately interested, but wasn't sure if they worked as advertised or not.

kalmd

I've been using these for a month or so now. I love them. They're just so much more convenient than using liquid detergent and a dryer sheet.

ITS ME

I used them for the first time this weekend, and when I took it out of the washer it was just a white sheet, is the green part supposed to come off in the washer....I thought that was for the dryer. :shrug:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I always thought Purex was cheap and didn't clean clothes very well.. I'll stick to tide... JMO

I tried them last night on a couple of loads. I don't care for the fragrance at all. Reminds me of a old laundromat.

Anybody want what I have left? I'll continue using my Tide.

kalmd

I tried them last night on a couple of loads. I don't care for the fragrance at all. Reminds me of a old laundromat.

They've got 3 different scents. I've only bought the Tropical Escape.

Pandora

I'm sorry you hate them. :ohwell:

I typically use Gain with bleach. Tide is okay but it seems like every time I use it, my children break out with tiny bumps.

The Purex 3-in-1 sheets work well for me but I am disappointed that the clean smell fades in an hour. That is fine for clothes, but I prefer my sheets to smell fresh and clean for days, something using bottle detergent does.

The sheets are fantastic for children who do their own laundry. No messy bottles for them and they are easy for them to use. And, I don't have to worry about them breaking out with the little bumps other detergents cause....

I'm sorry you hate them. :ohwell:

I typically use Gain with bleach. Tide is okay but it seems like every time I use it, my children break out with tiny bumps.

The Purex 3-in-1 sheets work well for me but I am disappointed that the clean smell fades in an hour. That is fine for clothes, but I prefer my sheets to smell fresh and clean for days, something using bottle detergent does.

The sheets are fantastic for children who do their own laundry. No messy bottles for them and they are easy for them to use. And, I don't have to worry about them breaking out with the little bumps other detergents cause....

I don't hate them, and why are you apologizing ?? :lol:

It sounded like a good idea, and it still is. Saves time, resource, money.... I just didn't like the fragrance.