Purina HOW Clinic (Canter-Lope)

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and mention that mom is holding a Seminar at the store, Canter-Lope Horse Tack behind Bear Creek, off of Rt. 5. Wednesday April 11th. You have the opportunity to win prizes, plus Dr. Linda Molesworth V.M.D of Bay Equine Services LLC, will be presenting information about Colic. There will be two other speakers as well.

If you want to know more, you can just go to the website. Http://www.canter-lope.com

Hope everyone is well, and Hope to see you all there!

~Jacki

candyjax84

Temperamental Artist
candyjax84 said:
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and mention that mom is holding a Seminar at the store, Canter-Lope Horse Tack behind Bear Creek, off of Rt. 5. Wednesday April 11th. You have the opportunity to win prizes, plus Dr. Linda Molesworth V.M.D of Bay Equine Services LLC, will be presenting information about Colic. There will be two other speakers as well.

If you want to know more, you can just go to the website. Http://www.canter-lope.com

Hope everyone is well, and Hope to see you all there!

~Jacki

Small update: Mom said she would like to start the festivities around 5, and she is going to offer 10% off everything in the store, excluding feed during the event. Thanks!

Robin

Hey Paso: We are holding a Purina horse owners workshop "HOW" and I decided to put everything in the store 10% off excluding Horse Feed... between the hours of 5-9ish when the seminar is over. Hope to see you here.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
Hey Paso: We are holding a Purina horse owners workshop "HOW" and I decided to put everything in the store 10% off excluding Horse Feed... between the hours of 5-9ish when the seminar is over. Hope to see you here.

I owe you money anyway so I will try to be there :lmao: Can I come if I don't use purina..

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
I owe you money anyway so I will try to be there :lmao: Can I come if I don't use purina..
I'm hoping I'll see you there! :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
I'm hoping I'll see you there! :huggy:

Hey want to pay for just a couple small bottles of cowboy magic for me? :whistle:

Oh got a new horse (well 2) in for sale.. :whistle:

Tried to call you about Libby we need to talk.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Purina HOW Clinic (Cant... 04-10-2007 12:06 PM Pay your bills, you deadbeat

I ordered products and have not been down to pick them up yet so STFU!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Man, some people are just mean. Paso I dropped off the colored version to the tack store of the picture, since my scanner is not working. I can't go tomorrow.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Man, some people are just mean. Paso I dropped off the colored version to the tack store of the picture, since my scanner is not working. I can't go tomorrow.

OMG you did not :faint: Robin will post it all over the store with my name on it.. :lmao:

Robin

I have never had a problem with Paso ordering anything here at Canter-Lope or at Hickory Hollow. Paso is a great customer, Just has too much in her schedule with not enough hours to get all the tasks accomplished in a day. I think that covers most horse folks with full time job/business to support our favorite hobby... HORSES

Robin

Paso I just made about 100 copies to decorate the blank wall in the store. Not I would not do that only 20

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
She told me to sign it and write you a note. I told her if you really didn't know who I was then it was probably better to keep it that way just in case you get mad at me! :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
Paso I just made about 100 copies to decorate the blank wall in the store. Not I would not do that only 20

:frown:.....how many peeps are you expecting tomorrow? I thank Janet and Dawn will come with me..can Mouse come? Or will it be too crowded? Should we bring chairs or sit on the floor?? Remind me to get some blue coat spray too..new man got chased through a gate today..:ohwell:

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Robin said:

:whistle: I would i have plenty of tacks ready,Can I finish it? :lmao:

Robin

We have plenty of room...Depending if everyone shows up that has e-mailed, got on the in-store list and has rsvp'd about 25 to 75. The numbers go up and down like the temperature. Depending if their plans don't change last minute. I have the space and the chairs. we dont have to rough it on the floor. Bring as many folks as you please including mouse you just might have to hold her or put her in your pocket. You can never have too many horse owners together at one time its a great meet and greet. And no horse person ever has enough horse tack, or knowledge. We are always learning....Looking forward to seeing all of you here.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I plan to be there...I promised hubby a sandwhich from Bear Creek for watching mom.....

Robin stick me some blue cote aside too please...thanks :huggy:

Robin

It will be great to see you and the other gals...Jacki came down last night so she will be here too. Got to keep hubby content, so you can get out and about.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thank you Robin.....Mouse was glad to see ya!!! Mee too..have to come by more often.. :huggy:

Sadielady thanks...Robin had that crap hung ALL OVER the store :frown: