Purse Party

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Ever heard of it?

Someone was telling me about it, it a home party you have for your girlfriends where you buy design handbags at discounted rates?

Ever have one? Been to one?

Know what the actually name is?

SOMDfungirl

Ever heard of it?

Someone was telling me about it, it a home party you have for your girlfriends where you buy design handbags at discounted rates?

Ever have one? Been to one?

Know what the actually name is?

Google it. Its RARE to find a seller who has real bags. They will TELL you that they are real but are not. They even look extremely authentic. If you don't mind paying $80.00-$200 for a really really good knock off.. then do it.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Google it. Its RARE to find a seller who has real bags. They will TELL you that they are real but are not. They even look extremely authentic. If you don't mind paying $80.00-$200 for a really really good knock off.. then do it.

I tried to google it but none of them where good bags, not even good knock offs.

LandingInLondon

I've been to a few purse parties, and like the pp said it is very rare that they actually carry REAL designer bags. and the last i heard purse parties are actually illegal. (but that's just what i heard and have seen/read on the news.) They don't actually have a "name", like Tastefully Simple or Pampered Chef does.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I've been to a few purse parties, and like the pp said it is very rare that they actually carry REAL designer bags. and the last i heard purse parties are actually illegal. (but that's just what i heard and have seen/read on the news.) They don't actually have a "name", like Tastefully Simple or Pampered Chef does.

Oh well that would make sense why I can't find anything out about them.
How does one go about contacting a person for a purse party when they have no name. :killingme

LandingInLondon

I have a lady that emails me every once in awhile with specials, but i just looked in my inbox and i don't have anything recent from her. Sorry. :)

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Last Saturday, I saw a mediocre Prada knock-off at the Farmers Market for 50 bucks. There was a guy selling knock off designer sunglasses there something like two years ago, I saw them and thought they were convincing! Not too shabby as far as knock-offs go. The next day, the place was raided and I saw this in the news:

20 Arrested at Farmer's Market For Selling Counterfeit Goods - Southern Maryland Headline News

...not sure how this relates just felt like sharing lol. :yahoo: