Purse table hangers

kalmd

Anyone know where you can buy a purse table hanger around here? I want one so if we go to a restaurant or something I can hang my purse from the table. They've got tons on ebay, but I'd rather buy one from a store. Thanks.

Prdmommaofthree

Anyone know where you can buy a purse table hanger around here? I want one so if we go to a restaurant or something I can hang my purse from the table. They've got tons on ebay, but I'd rather buy one from a store. Thanks.

maybe bed bath and beyond?...they usually have those little cool things like that

belvak

Happy Camper
Is this an actual store that I can go to? I don't see an address on the website.

I saw some in the store just the other day. Had to have been WalMart or Tidewater Pharmacy (at least, I think). Wish I could remember for sure. Sorry! Anyway, it's a start!

kalmd

I saw some in the store just the other day. Had to have been WalMart or Tidewater Pharmacy (at least, I think). Wish I could remember for sure. Sorry! Anyway, it's a start!

Thanks. I have to go to Tidewater to pick up a prescription tomorrow, so I'll check then.

Cowgirl

Is this an actual store that I can go to? I don't see an address on the website.

She sells some purses in a store, I think. I bet if you called her you could meet her somewhere. I'm not sure if you're interested in doing that.

kalmd

She sells some purses in a store, I think. I bet if you called her you could meet her somewhere. I'm not sure if you're interested in doing that.

Thanks. I was hoping to find one close, so I wouldn't have to pay shipping, but her price on them is more than cost and shipping combined on ebay. Plus ebay has so many choices. Thanks anyway.

N

nitwhit3286

my grandma got herself one about 2 years ago. The one she has has little jewels on it. Haha she is pretty much the coolest. Do they have an "as seen on tv" store anywhere around there. Garden Ridge? i was just in there on saturday and they had some.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I know. I need to perk up. :ohwell:

I do not carry one of those either. I keep one in my trunk at all times. I really do not go anywhere with the kids other than to their grandparents house and they have diapers there for them.

Bob Evans sells them. How strange is that???