Put Up or Shut Up. How much do you hate Steny Hoyer?

R

rhenderson

Yes, let's trade one raving liberal for another just to show that we hate SH.

The only reason Beck's filing was noted by Huffington Post or any other media outside of Hoyer's district or Md is her biological background. All smart incumbents - especially those as entrenched as Hoyer -- want some opposition in the elections. It gives them more excuses to solicit donations for their campaigns.

Hijinx

The only reason Beck's filing was noted by Huffington Post or any other media outside of Hoyer's district or Md is her biological background. All smart incumbents - especially those as entrenched as Hoyer -- want some opposition in the elections. It gives them more excuses to solicit donations for their campaigns.

Pretending to be a female doesn't mean the guy is a total loony. He may be smart and capable.
I would have no problem voting for him if he presents himself well enough to deserve a vote.

I would certainly like to see Steny gone.

I have nothing against this person for mutilating himself. Millions do it every day with tattoo's and piercings.
Women getting silicone and other crap put in their butts and breasts.
His mutilation was a bit more drastic from theirs and his mental status as pertains to his gender probably does not affect his competence, I am sure he could still kick the sheit out of 3/4ths. of the men in the country,why should that effect the way I vote?
If I can vote for a woman, why shouldn't I vote for a man who thinks he is a woman?

How much difference is that than those who voted for Obama. A man who thinks he is a god.

Last edited:

Homeland

Pretending to be a female doesn't mean the guy is a total loony. He may be smart and capable.
I would have no problem voting for him if he presents himself well enough to deserve a vote.

I would certainly like to see Steny gone.

I have nothing against this person for mutilating himself. Millions do it every day with tattoo's and piercings.
Women getting silicone and other crap put in their butts and breasts.
His mutilation was a bit more drastic from theirs and his mental status as pertains to his gender probably does not affect his competence, I am sure he could still kick the sheit out of 3/4ths. of the men in the country,why should that effect the way I vote?
If I can vote for a woman, why shouldn't I vote for a man who thinks he is a woman?

How much difference is that than those who voted for Obama. A man who thinks he is a god.

Are you a democrat?

Hijinx

Are you a democrat?

No I am not, My mother and father were married to each other.

I know I know you cannot see that as humor.

Go ahead make your point.

By the way I doubt I would get to vote for this man as I doubt he will get through the primary, but if he did, then I would vote on his accomplishments and not on his party. I vote for who I think is the better person to fill the job.

Homeland

No I am not, My mother and father were married to each other.

I know I know you cannot see that as humor.

Go ahead make your point.

By the way I doubt I would get to vote for this man as I doubt he will get through the primary, but if he did, then I would vote on his accomplishments and not on his party. I vote for who I think is the better person to fill the job.

You've made my point. She's a democrat. I thought you were a republican. I doubt she will make it through the primary. As far as the first part of your post, I don't really get it? I was simply asking if you were a dem.

Hijinx

You've made my point. She's a democrat. I thought you were a republican. I doubt she will make it through the primary. As far as the first part of your post, I don't really get it? I was simply asking if you were a dem.

I don't think I will be a Republican much longer either. The leadership (actually the lack of it) has soured me on the party.

Homeland

I don't think I will be a Republican much longer either. The leadership (actually the lack of it) has soured me on the party.

Very well. Which party will you join? Or will you be an independant and not have any choice in the primary. (Not like any of those other insignificant parties offer choice.)

I'm a republican. I believe in my party. We just elected a great governor and all republican representatives. Good luck with your next party.

Hijinx

Very well. Which party will you join? Or will you be an independant and not have any choice in the primary. (Not like any of those other insignificant parties offer choice.)

I'm a republican. I believe in my party. We just elected a great governor and all republican representatives. Good luck with your next party.

Yeah the State party has done a great job this year. I can't knock that.
Nationally they are not so great.

PeoplesElbow

The primary is the place to beat Stenny, I would imagine a black man from PG county would be the best shot at it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Okay, so you will cut your nose to spite your face. That's a great strategy!

Boehner, McConnell, Graham? These are guys you believe in? Eric Cantor took the (R) after his name for granted being from VA, look where that got him.