Putin orders deterrence forces — which includes nuclear arms — to be put on high alert

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
“Top officials in leading NATO countries have allowed themselves to make aggressive comments about our country, therefore I hereby order the minister of Defense and the chief of the General Staff [of the RF Armed Forces] to place the Russian Army Deterrence Force on combat alert,” Putin said in televised meeting with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces Valery Gerasimov.
“Yes, sir,” replied Shoigu.

The Russian President also said the sanctions placed on Russia were unlawful.

According to state news agency RIA Novosti, citing the Russian Ministry of Defense, the strategic forces "are designed to deter aggression against Russia and its allies, as well as to defeat the aggressor (inflicting defeat on him), including in a war with the use of nuclear weapons."

limblips

PREMO Member
There is no need to fear. It is well known that Putin's military is not trained enough to be an effective force. They have no understanding of CRT, the LGBTQ community, Climate Change, or proper assignment of pronouns. Thankfully our current military leaders saw the strategic importance of these concepts and in conjunction with various liberal groups developed robust training to ensure the highest levels of readiness. As is said among the JCS and DC left: "Anybody can kill the enemy but only The Woke can do it without offending anyone."

Hijinx

If the 2nd World war is any indication Russian soldiers come into beaten countries with a hard on and screw anything from 8 to 80,sick, lame, lazy, blind ,crippled, or crazy.

No wonder women in Ukraine are arming themselves.

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder if the 39% that think biden* is doing a great job will down grade him after Vlad pushes the nuke button.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We are not having this conversation if Clinton had not coerced Ukraine to get rid of their nuclear capabilities. But, the "Trump withheld weapons from Ukraine!!" (until 2019, but muh narrative!) Please pay no attention to the doddering shyster that threatened to withhold $1B if the Ukraine AG was not fired.