PVDA Chapter Challenge and membership?

IntegritysDream

I just signed up for the big PVDA today. I had been a member of the chapter, but wasnt a member of the actual PVDA. I emailed the membership committee asking for them to send my member ID as soon as possible,via email. Does anyone know who i would contact to see if i can still submit my entry form now and give them my membership ID when i get it? I have my reciept number, and the one lady i talked to on the phone incharge of payments said that i should have it in a few days, but the entries are due the 2nd, so i need to get it in the mail.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'm assuming you registered with Shari Packard? She's membership chair for PVDA. The entry secretary for the Chapter Challenge is Liz Erwin. Are you riding with people from Begin Again? If so, they need to send in the whole team entry at the same time using the cover sheet that was mailed out to all chapter officers. If you guys don't have it let me know and I can e-mail it to you.

You should have received a confirmation e-mail thanking you for joining. You should be okay if you include a copy of that e-mail and then provide a copy of the actual card to the show office on Nov. 2.

IntegritysDream

ok thanks.. yeah the girls at begin again are sending a group entry, but i wanted to just check everything out before they send it in and were really counting on indy and i being the 3rd person in the intro team. I havent gotten a response back from the membership person, but its sunday, so im hoping ill get a respose back from her tomorrow. Liz and another lady said that it would be okay as long as i brought the card with me the day of or prior. Willyou be taking pics?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
ok thanks.. yeah the girls at begin again are sending a group entry, but i wanted to just check everything out before they send it in and were really counting on indy and i being the 3rd person in the intro team. I havent gotten a response back from the membership person, but its sunday, so im hoping ill get a respose back from her tomorrow. Liz and another lady said that it would be okay as long as i brought the card with me the day of or prior. Willyou be taking pics?

I'll be taking some for fun as I'm riding on a first level team for Calvert Chapter. The offical photographer for Chapter Challenge is usually BHS Photography. :) See ya at Chapter Challenge!!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I will be doing intro also with Red for St. Mary's.

What is the dress for the show? Is it schooling type that polo shirts are acceptable, or do I need to wear a jacket with show shirt.

DQ2B

I will be doing intro also with Red for St. Mary's.

What is the dress for the show? Is it schooling type that polo shirts are acceptable, or do I need to wear a jacket with show shirt.

Though not a USEF recognized show, PVDA follows USEF rules for it. So, jacket will be required unless show management excuses them that day.