PVDA - Ride For Life - Breast Cancer Benefit

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I wasn't sure where to put this, so please feel free to move it if it's in the wrong location! (Thanks!)

I am a member of the Potomac Valley Dressage Association (PVDA) which is a Group Member Organization of USDF in Region 1. A couple years ago we started hosting the Ride For Life, a combination licensed show and fund-raiser. We compete for national year-end awards based on our riding , as well as special prizes for the financial contributions we generate from Sponsorships, Advertising, Donations, Memorials, and raffle items.

100% of the donations and all proceeds from sponsorships (above the cost of the show) go to John Hopkins. (You'll see links on the Dressage Today (http://www.equisearch.com/dressagetoday/) website too, thank you Dressage Today and Primedia!)

There are SO many different levels of support, sponsorship, and pledging that you can offer. We're trying to make this year our biggest ever! This will be the fourth Ride for Life. The first two raised $3,307 and $3,337. Last year a goal of $10,000 was set hoping we could reach it, but nobody thinking it was possible.

But, the 2006 show provided a donation of $30,782 to John Hopkins!!

If you're at all interested in sponsoring, donating or competing please feel free to contact me at 301.928.4225 or by e-mail at phyxiusfoto@yahoo.com (Of course all donations are tax deductible). Any donation is appreciated and excepted! (Every dollar adds up!) If you're in the area and want to watch the show it's June 30 and July 1st at the Prince George's Equestrian Center in Upper Marlboro, MD.

As a special treat we'll also have a Dancing Horse Challenge . International level horses and riders will dance to their favorite music in the Jill Hassler-Scoop Memorial Freestyle Challenge and Bribe the Judge fundraiser. Riders include Sallie Spenard and Chamberlain(winner of the BLM Grand Prix Musical Freestyle at Lexington), Olympian Bent Jensen, JJ Tate, Vanessa Swartz (the lady in most of the Peanut videos), Rebecca Langwost-Barlow, Felictas Von Neumann-Cosel, Barbara Strawson, and many more! Your donations will bribe the judge!

So, please if you're interested let me know!
Thanks,
Christina and Peanut

Peanut and I at last year's Ride For Life -
trot6.jpg

You can sorta see my pink breast cancer bracelet
leghand.jpg

S

saddlesore

Phyxius said:
I wasn't sure where to put this, so please feel free to move it if it's in the wrong location! (Thanks!)

I am a member of the Potomac Valley Dressage Association (PVDA) which is a Group Member Organization of USDF in Region 1. A couple years ago we started hosting the Ride For Life, a combination licensed show and fund-raiser. We compete for national year-end awards based on our riding , as well as special prizes for the financial contributions we generate from Sponsorships, Advertising, Donations, Memorials, and raffle items.

100% of the donations and all proceeds from sponsorships (above the cost of the show) go to John Hopkins. (You'll see links on the Dressage Today (http://www.equisearch.com/dressagetoday/) website too, thank you Dressage Today and Primedia!)

There are SO many different levels of support, sponsorship, and pledging that you can offer. We're trying to make this year our biggest ever! This will be the fourth Ride for Life. The first two raised $3,307 and $3,337. Last year a goal of $10,000 was set hoping we could reach it, but nobody thinking it was possible.

But, the 2006 show provided a donation of $30,782 to John Hopkins!!

If you're at all interested in sponsoring, donating or competing please feel free to contact me at 301.928.4225 or by e-mail at phyxiusfoto@yahoo.com (Of course all donations are tax deductible). Any donation is appreciated and excepted! (Every dollar adds up!) If you're in the area and want to watch the show it's June 30 and July 1st at the Prince George's Equestrian Center in Upper Marlboro, MD.

As a special treat we'll also have a Dancing Horse Challenge . International level horses and riders will dance to their favorite music in the Jill Hassler-Scoop Memorial Freestyle Challenge and Bribe the Judge fundraiser. Riders include Sallie Spenard and Chamberlain(winner of the BLM Grand Prix Musical Freestyle at Lexington), Olympian Bent Jensen, JJ Tate, Vanessa Swartz (the lady in most of the Peanut videos), Rebecca Langwost-Barlow, Felictas Von Neumann-Cosel, Barbara Strawson, and many more! Your donations will bribe the judge!

So, please if you're interested let me know!
Thanks,
Christina and Peanut

Peanut and I at last year's Ride For Life -
trot6.jpg

You can sorta see my pink breast cancer bracelet
leghand.jpg

Lovely pix of you and Peanut. I'm a member of PVDA & will be contributing.
Thanks for posting this - it is a worthy cause, with funds going to the Johns Hopkins Breast Center's Education, Outreach and Survivorship to help breast cancer patients and their families.