Q Drop (PJay - need help) Tucker interview

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Can you post the Q drops with the key words "House of Cards?"

I lost the link. But I do remember that being in the Q drops.

Tucker is interviewing a character, not Kevin Spacey, so listen to his message. Is the character AI??? Is this REALLY Kevin Spacey? Is he a whistleblower?

Your take???

It was a bit mind blowing Tucker posted this.

PJay

People are upset with Tucker for doing that. I was stunned..but remember, it is said ..people we thought were good, are bad. People we thought are bad, are good. Which makes me dizzy and feel a little sick. I so want all of this over.

Doesn't look like him, to me. I really don't know what to make of it.

And I don't have the link. Someone posted it earlier...if see it again will share.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Hill says it's the real Kevin Spacey playing his HoC character.

Interesting:

Spacey was booted from his role as the lead character on “House of Cards” in 2017 after facing multiple sexual harassment allegations, including from members of the Netflix show’s crew.

Spacey was acquitted of sexual assault charges he faced in a trial in the United Kingdom this past July. A New York jury months earlier found him not liable for battery in a civil lawsuit brought against him by Anthony Rapp, who has alleged that Spacey made a sexual advance on him in the 1980s.

I thought he was found guilty. The news tards played up the accusations, then neglected to report that he was found not guilty.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The Hill says it's the real Kevin Spacey playing his HoC character.

Interesting:

I thought he was found guilty. The news tards played up the accusations, then neglected to report that he was found not guilty.
Same and when I saw him being interviewed, I did a search and found out he was found "not guilty." It makes me wonder, is he a whistleblower? We know the playbook at this point. You piss off the Democrats, all the sudden, accusations.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I understand the point Tucker was trying to make with this but it's weird because most people won't get the satire. They'll watch and be all, "Why is Kevin Spacey talking like that? And why is he on Tucker in the first place?"

I've always thought HoC was the most realistic political show of all time. That and The Wire. The shows where the president and congress (usually Democrats) are these high minded moral bastions with a few bad guys (usually Republicans) in the mix are always so much bullshit.

PJay

I know nothing about that show. I didn't even watch the full video above when it was shared elsewhere. Was a little curious what all the fuss was about but Kevin is creepy to me and turned him off quick

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I watched all of the 1st season but, when the 2nd season came along, I started to feel :burning: knowing that sh!at was true and stopped.