NASCAR Quaker State 400 , Sunday 12 July @ KENTUCKY

homedepot20

Oh, I didn't.

On another note, how is your wife doing these days? I hope she is doing better.
Yes, Thank You a lot better
From what I hear it takes TIME to.fully recover from a stroke .Thanks for caring 😊
Maybe your not a weirdo. I apologize :poorbaby:

gemma_rae

Yes, Thank You a lot better
From what I hear it takes TIME to.fully recover from a stroke .Thanks for caring 😊
Maybe your not a weirdo. I apologize :poorbaby:
Yes it does, months at the very least, if not years. Most important is support and encouragement from family and friends. Therapy is hard work and to acknowledge that hard work means a lot to the person doing it. It lets them know someone cares.:yay:

But Kyle still sucks.

homedepot20

Yes it does, months at the very least, if not years. Most important is support and encouragement from family and friends. Therapy is hard work and to acknowledge that hard work means a lot to the person doing it. It lets them know someone cares.:yay:

But Kyle still sucks.
Kyle is only the Head ( or arse) of JGR . Denny , Martin, Eric .Hopefully Bell soon ALL ARE PART OF THE BODY ALSO

Thank You for your kind words of guidance for my Wife. ❀❀❀

Last edited:

homedepot20

Kentucky RESULTS
CUSTER
TruexJr
Dibenedetto
Harvick
Kurt Busch
Standing AFTER Kentucky NASCAR Race #17
MONELLO SP 46+3=49
Monello WP 46+1=47
HD/Stewart Haas 44+2=46
OldHillcrestGuy 43+2=45
Calvcopf 36+1=37
Stgislander SP2 29+4=33
Yooper 30+2=32
OldHillcrestGuy 3Time 30+1=31
Homedepot20 27+1=28
Stgislander SP1 22+0=22
NEXT Race Sunday 19 July @ TEXAS
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR POINTS PLEASE 😊😊😊
At the HALF WAY mark of this Crazy COVID19 season , Monello has a slight lead over his 2nd Team..
Homedepot20 2nd team & OldHillcrestGuy are within striking distance
Calvcopf , Stgislander are holding their own hoping for a run in the 2nd Half
"ROOKIE" Newcomer , Yooper is making a decent showing with his" Let them ride " absentee picks .
I think making Picks at beginning of season and either sticking with them ALL YEAR or changing them ANYTIME has taken the montinee from.the Weekly rountine of choosing picks
πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think making Picks at beginning of season and either sticking with them ALL YEAR or changing them ANYTIME has taken the montinee from.the Weekly rountine of choosing picks
πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Did you mean monotony?

I like more entries instead of just 5. I also think that they season picks should have been just that. You pick 5 and stay with them the entire season unless the driver somehow drops out. I thought that idea would encourage a few more people to just pick 5 drivers and not have to check in each week.

Here's something to consider for next year. Right now if you pick the 5th place driver you get 1 point. IMO that should earn you a bonus point. So what if the points change slightly to 6 for first, 5 for 2nd, 4 for 3rd, 3 for 4th and 2 for 5th. ANy driver picked in the top 5 but not in the correct position will still be 1 point. So weekly 20 points up for grabs instead of the current 15. Those 5 extra points could shake up the standings if someone has a really good lineup.

homedepot20

Did you mean monotony?

I like more entries instead of just 5. I also think that they season picks should have been just that. You pick 5 and stay with them the entire season unless the driver somehow drops out. I thought that idea would encourage a few more people to just pick 5 drivers and not have to check in each week.

Here's something to consider for next year. Right now if you pick the 5th place driver you get 1 point. IMO that should earn you a bonus point. So what if the points change slightly to 6 for first, 5 for 2nd, 4 for 3rd, 3 for 4th and 2 for 5th. ANy driver picked in the top 5 but not in the correct position will still be 1 point. So weekly 20 points up for grabs instead of the current 15. Those 5 extra points could shake up the standings if someone has a really good lineup.
Yes I meant monotony ( never was a good at spell checker)
There is NO need to check in weekly IF YOU HAVE PICKS. Only to make a change if NEEDED
2 POINTS for a 5th place driver , along with ADDING a extra point for 1st to 4th seems fair .
IF we have a consensus among us for the change , I AM in FAVOR πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yes I meant monotony ( never was a good at spell checker)
There is NO need to check in weekly IF YOU HAVE PICKS. Only to make a change if NEEDED
2 POINTS for a 5th place driver , along with ADDING a extra point for 1st to 4th seems fair .
IF we have a consensus among us for the change , I AM in FAVOR πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
OK, but don't change until next season.

I disagree with changing your season picks. You pick 5 for the entire season. If you want to change them, then make a team that is like the weekly once we had in the past. Of my 2 teams, 1 is static and the other gets modified weekly.

homedepot20

OK, but don't change until next season.

I disagree with changing your season picks. You pick 5 for the entire season.
This was started with purpose of changing Rule that Picks must be submitted WEEKLY.

It Appeared that WEEKLY picks were TOO TIME CONSUMING, so making a Pick ONCE for entire season and CHANGING picks Only If NEEDED was less of a hassle .

For me , I enjoy submitting picks on Weekly basis πŸ€”

homedepot20

Monello stated earlier He was entertaining idea of ADDING a 3rd team to his portfolio. NEXT YEAR
I think I may ADD a 3rd Also NEXT YEAR Homedepot Penske πŸ€”
Logano
Keselowski
Blaney
Newman
Dibenedetto

Last edited: