Quarantine workouts

warneckutz

That may be it. Got any recommendations for maybe you tube stuff that would walk you through it or is that something better handled through a personal trainer. I think I'm probably going to keep it up - already reached the guilty if I don't do it point and that's normally what keeps me going with something. Thanks for getting back to me.
I like bodybuilding.com for articles... they should have plenty of home workouts you can use.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I thought I’d share my home gym tour and current Covid workout. Since quarantine started, I’ve lost 25 lbs because I figured why not? I’ve always been a fitness guy, gym rat and remember getting my first Weider concrete filled weight set when I was eleven years old. Anyway, I currently do 21 miles a week on the elliptical. I used to do that and swim 5,000 meters a week in addition to boxing twice a week and weight training M-F. Now I no longer swim and my boxing is only 10 rounds each Friday.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm sure there's a government funded study pending that shows most spent their time doing the Six-Minute Workout.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've been working my way up over the last three months or so..

Be up to a case a day soon.

Last edited: