Queen Camilla

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
"LONDON - Camilla Parker Bowles can become queen after all, despite earlier statements by Prince Charles that she will take a lesser title after marrying him, the government said Monday."

God, say it aint so. I used to love the British Royal Family, but I cant imagine trash Camilla being queen. What a bite to the memory of Diana.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
baileydog said:
"LONDON - Camilla Parker Bowles can become queen after all, despite earlier statements by Prince Charles that she will take a lesser title after marrying him, the government said Monday."

God, say it aint so. I used to love the British Royal Family, but I cant imagine trash Camilla being queen. What a bite to the memory of Diana.

How much sadder can you get....

Can you believe who is marrying who in the royal family?! Sheesh! My gosh! That is like sooo yesterday! And tommy passed a note in class to cindy and cindy was like OMG! and like ya know? Like really! OMG! And like Camila, that valley b****, wants in the in crowd so she like hooked up with Charlie and well, ya know! LIKE OMG!

To anybody this invovled in the life of "royals" -- get a life. :howdy:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Can you believe who is marrying who in the royal family?! Sheesh! My gosh! That is like sooo yesterday! And tommy passed a note in class to cindy and cindy was like OMG! and like ya know? Like really! OMG! And like Camila, that valley b****, wants in the in crowd so she like hooked up with Charlie and well, ya know! LIKE OMG!

:killingme

Seriously, I don't see the big deal. Why shouldn't Charles marry whoever he wants? He's the effin' Prince of Wales.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Tonio said:
:killingme

Seriously, I don't see the big deal. Why shouldn't Charles marry whoever he wants? He's the effin' Prince of Wales.
That's true, she can call herself Queen all she wants. Charles will be the King and Parliment still runs the government last time I checked. This is also assuming that Queen Elizabeth II will be ok with that. When Charles becomes King and the Queen mum don't like her, that could all change.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here's what I want to know...

...if Camilla, or Camelia or whatever her name, was a he, would he/she still be called 'queen'?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Larry Gude said:
...if Camilla, or Camelia or whatever her name, was a he, would he/she still be called 'queen'?
From what I've read, I think Diana would have become "queen consort" upon Charles becoming king. QE2's husband Prince Philip is "prince consort", and I picture him lounging around the Buckingham Palace pool and yelling at the royal family's household help.