Queen Nancy needs to be dethroned

Sapidus

Dem who opposed Pelosi for speaker is blocked from Judiciary Committee seat

This is why they all march in lockstep: if they don't, the Queen will exact her revenge.

God you are a fool.

You have no issue when Trump makes Mitch his B**** and forces him to reject any deal to reopen the government but when Nancy does it she is the evil queen?

You are just mad because she has been at this longer and is way better at it then Trump and it is clear she will get her way.

You wish you had 10% of the political acumen she does

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wouldn't wish to have 10% of anything Pelosi has. She's the most disgusting politician I've seen over my lifetime. She does attract quite a following of losers and dependent people though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, it's just depressing because this isn't the way our government is supposed to be. How did this pack of corrupt greedy power hungry grifters become our country's leaders??? This is why we can't get honest men and women of integrity to run for office: you'd have to be freaking crazy to want to wade in that swamp. We have chosen the most awful people ever born and given them our government. WTH??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is why we can't get honest men and women of integrity to run for office: you'd have to be freaking crazy to want to wade in that swamp. We have chosen the most awful people ever born and given them our government. WTH??

The better ones have been regularly leaving..quitting...deciding not to run again. Can't blame them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You have no issue when Trump makes Mitch his B**** and forces him to reject any deal ....
you of course have emails, texts, or recorded conversations PROVING ANY of this Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Assumption

Why is it so hard for you to see how easily you are manipulated by the propaganda of the media you consume?

Information is ONLY Propaganda because it does NOT fit YOUR World View

They are one and the same moron. We elected these people to represent our interests. Polling show democrats are largely uninterested in funding and building a wall. Our representatives our doing what we elected them to do.

What Changed Since Democrats were willing to fund $ 25 Billion for walls and security .......
oh right Trump was Elected and obstructionist Democrats do not want to give him a win on a Campaign Promise like he got on Tax Cuts

Polling show democrats are largely uninterested in funding and building a wall. Our representatives our doing what we elected them to do.

ah yes governance by popular polling in Coastal Cities ..

Why do you think it is ok for Trump to hold the government hostage until he gets his way?

Why is it OK for Democrats to HOLD the Gov, Hostage :shrug:

Where in the constitution that you love to refer to does it say that is how the government should function?

WTF are you going on about ?

Why are you such a hypocrite?

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Hypocritical

Last edited:

Sapidus

I wouldn't wish to have 10% of anything Pelosi has. She's the most disgusting politician I've seen over my lifetime. She does attract quite a following of losers and dependent people though.

God you people are predictable. 2 years ago you said all the same crap about Hillary verbatim despite her not having 1% of the scandals , indictments and felonies the Trump cabinet has and now Fox news tells you that Pelosi is the next boogey man to fear.

Why is it so hard for you to see how easily you are manipulated by the propaganda of the media you consume?

Sapidus

You know, it's just depressing because this isn't the way our government is supposed to be. How did this pack of corrupt greedy power hungry grifters become our country's leaders??? This is why we can't get honest men and women of integrity to run for office: you'd have to be freaking crazy to want to wade in that swamp. We have chosen the most awful people ever born and given them our government. WTH??

WOW. You finally get it I presume you are speaking about Trump and everyone he has brought aboard considering all the indictments, resignations in disgrace and general incompetence

This_person

One part of the problem is calling or treating these people as "our country's leaders". They run our government, they do not lead our country.

Another part of the problem is political parties. They specifically control who is on the ballot. We have idiots like Sappy who believe political unity (as opposed to loyalty to the constituents and constitution) is a good and admirable thing.

Another part of the problem is government control over education, helping to reduce public understanding of their rights and the limits on government.

Sapidus

One part of the problem is calling or treating these people as "our country's leaders". They run our government, they do not lead our country.

Another part of the problem is political parties. They specifically control who is on the ballot. We have idiots like Sappy who believe political unity (as opposed to loyalty to the constituents and constitution) is a good and admirable thing.

Another part of the problem is government control over education, helping to reduce public understanding of their rights and the limits on government.

They are one and the same moron. We elected these people to represent our interests. Polling show democrats are largely uninterested in funding and building a wall. Our representatives our doing what we elected them to do.

Why do you think it is ok for Trump to hold the government hostage until he gets his way? Where in the constitution that you love to refer to does it say that is how the government should function?

Why are you such a hypocrite?

This_person

If those were my co-workers I'd have quit that job a long time ago. Can you imagine how much that must suck?

Sadly, for most, not enough. How many freshmen each term, vs incumbents each term?

Trey Gowdy is one that admitted he couldn't handle the corruption.

This_person

Thank you for proving my point instead of arguing.

Why do you think it is ok for Trump to hold the government hostage until he gets his way? Where in the constitution that you love to refer to does it say that is how the government should function?

The entire thing, actually. Can you be more specific with your question?

Or, are you saying when Obama did this for ACA, he wasn't following the constitution? Just seeing if you are consistent.

Hijinx

God you people are predictable. 2 years ago you said all the same crap about Hillary verbatim despite her not having 1% of the scandals , indictments and felonies the Trump cabinet has and now Fox news tells you that Pelosi is the next boogey man to fear.

OMG not 1% of the scandals of Trump.
This boy is not from this planet.

Sapidus

OMG not 1% of the scandals of Trump.
This boy is not from this planet.

Show me the indictments , fines, where her foundation was court ordered to shut down and liquidate itself , fraud settlements. Those are all on Trump dummy

Last edited: