Question about BW for Busterduck

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
The older females usually die in the fall quite some time after laying her batch of eggs. Since you have her in warmer conditions, she may live for quite some time.

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
The older females usually die in the fall quite some time after laying her batch of eggs. Since you have her in warmer conditions, she may live for quite some time.

Define "quite some time" she is huge ...I thought she was big when I got her for you but she is doubled....still has a good appitite...Her belly is huge and she lost the marks on her back and is jet jet black now except for the hour glass on the belly...:lalala::lalala: Her body is the size of the la la mans head..

eventrder

Define "quite some time" she is huge ...I thought she was big when I got her for you but she is doubled....still has a good appitite...Her belly is huge and she lost the marks on her back and is jet jet black now except for the hour glass on the belly...:lalala::lalala: Her body is the size of the la la mans head..

If you dont mind me butting in why are you keeping a BW?

Finofan

If you dont mind me butting in why are you keeping a BW?

Busterduck was doing a project with her son for the fair..with BW...I found her and she looked like a nice specimen..I put her in a container for BD and called her...she said she had all she needed..so I just have not had the time or wanted to KILL her yet..I won't let her loose..you want her??

eventrder

Busterduck was doing a project with her son for the fair..with BW...I found her and she looked like a nice specimen..I put her in a container for BD and called her...she said she had all she needed..so I just have not had the time or wanted to KILL her yet..I won't let her loose..you want her??

Heck no! I have found so many this year, about 60, all of them under my water in the fields and under my jumps. Too many and all of them have been huge!

eventrder

I have killed alot too this year...

Yeah kinda freaked me out, My daughter is the one usually in charge of scrubbing out the water and she usually just lifts up to flip it over but we have noticed that they are living in the lip of the troft (sp) as well as on the bottom.

eventrder

I found several large BW's at my house too. They hanging out in & around my trashcans.

I dont ever remember seeing this many I wonder if it has something to do with the crazy weather we have had this year, Hopefully its not a sign that the bugs are going to be bad in 2008:boxing:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Mine have all been in with my hay. Very large ones. Each time a grab some flakes I think, this might be it for me! Never seen so many in a year around here before.

Finofan

Attachments

• 100_0330.jpg
    100_0330.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 50