Question about Clinic

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Just courious... If someone hosted a Mark Shaffer clinic down here would any of you be interested in attending or know someone who would? Just trying to see if it's worth it before I mention it to someone.

TIA

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I looked at his schedule and the two he had in LaPlata sold out SO if you marketed it right there would be some particpation.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I'm debating whether or not to host the clinic. I really would like to ride with him before next show season and I know he can really help a lot of people on flat work and such.

I would actually enjoy running it and managing it but I do not have the facility to do so. I would need some where to host it.

It would take about 10 riders give or take for me not have to pay anything out of pocket.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I'm debating whether or not to host the clinic. I really would like to ride with him before next show season and I know he can really help a lot of people on flat work and such.

I would actually enjoy running it and managing it but I do not have the facility to do so. I would need some where to host it.

It would take about 10 riders give or take for me not have to pay anything out of pocket.

I could talk to Country Haven Stables. There facility might be available to have a clinic. They have stalls that could be used if you decide to go with a two day clinic. I've forwarded the information up to my Mom and to also see if anyone up her way might be interested.:howdy:

C

campinmutt

looks like he is booked til next june!! man in demand!!

showqueen74

I looked at his schedule and the two he had in LaPlata sold out SO if you marketed it right there would be some particpation.

The clinic(s) that you are referring to is the same group of people that did his clinic earlier in the year. The group was so impressed with him that they brought him back for a more advanced clinic, and have re-booked him again for next year!
I have been to 2 of his M&M clinics, and to the one more advanced, and would do another in a heart beat. I think that anyone in any discipline will learn from him. His main focus is on how to develop the lope/canter. But there is also some jog/trot development in his clinics as well. He looks to be a mainly WP person, though I have seen him do some amazing things to HUS horses too!
Good Luck!!