Question

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If an unmentioned person drops your digital camera hard on a dirt road and it won't turn on is there any hope? Who could fix it? :frown:

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
If an unmentioned person drops your digital camera hard on a dirt road and it won't turn on is there any hope? Who could fix it? :frown:

Is it still under warrenty? Otherwise it might be more expensive to repair than to replace. Sorry! : (

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Pasofever said:

The unmentioned person SHOULD fix it! :howdy: :huggy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Pasofever said:
is there any hope?

...this could be a test of friendship, but, yes, there must be some hope as you did allow this unmentionable to hold your camera in the first place thereby implying a certain level of pre existing trust or presumed camera holding competence.

So, at this point, you can either question your own judgement in being able to tell who can and who cannot be trusted to hold a camera and perhaps spin into a pit of despair as one can never really tell if it was just an accident, some underlying resentment towards you or the camera or a simple case of one beer too many OR you can appeal to a higher power and ask 'why me?' Or, more specifically, 'why MY camera?'

These are the moments of life's challenges that, truly, make the difference between wasting your time reading my posts and enjoying wasting your time reading my posts.

All I can say is good luck with that.

Oh yeah, buy a new camera. China needs the money.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
It was not her fault they were in her saddle bags and saddle bag (and her cell) went to the gravel road..Her phone was broke but it fixed its self.. :lmao: Not her fault even though I would like to know how she attached the saddle bags I never had them fall off before...Crazy biatch will still be riding with me..she did offer me her old easy share which I think we will take now as a spare..I am looking at a 7.1 mp on ebay..if anyone has an Easy Share they would like to donate to the paso picture fund let me know...I will buy

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mousebaby said:
Paso, get the Nikon D40 nice camera!!! Its the one I wanted, but couldn't get because the place I have credit with didn't have them. Of course about 2 weeks after I got the camera I chose, they got the one I wanted originally! :ohwell:

Here's a link so you can look at it.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A1116228

:smack: too expensive..for trail riding and swimming this is the 2 or 3 rd camera in the last 2 summers I need elcheapos...this one WAS a Kodak easy share C 643 6.1

M

Mousebaby

Pasofever said:
:smack: too expensive..for trail riding and swimming this is the 2 or 3 rd camera in the last 2 summers I need elcheapos...this one WAS a Kodak easy share C 643 6.1

OUCH! Ok, I get the picture! :jet:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

Did you even look at the pics I posted already? :bawl:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I brought you egg cartons but I never saw you either..What time did you get there....we were back eatting dinner by 8:30
We rode drag to be sure everyone got in safely.
Little one saw you!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
We rode drag to be sure everyone got in safely.
Little one saw you!

I saw her too she wanted a bucket and I was not sure if I had one...and it was too far to walk... :lmao: