Question

K

Kain99

Originally posted by watercolor23
And not everyone thinks of 9/11 the same.

"I hope people dont have odd thoughts of me because of 9/11"

9/11 was a problem because a of few people,

Fear is brought by those who are ignorant and that is more or less what will happen if people act like the above.

No WC! Fear is brought on when you watch Thousands of you're "neighbors" mass murdered.

If this is a decent gentleman he is definitely hoping that he is not being judged.

In this climate, I feel that it is best to do some research to get your answers... Like I said earlier, it comes down to your kahuna's! It also comes down to your level of compassion.

This guy is a virtual stranger.... Not a friend or long term co-worker.

I feel strongly that it is the wrong thing to do. I wouldn't walk up to a Middle Eastern woman and say, hey - why are you wearing that veil? It's just stupid.

I'm not sure what you mean by, "Everyone doesn't think of 9/11 the same way...... " ????

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
I feel strongly that it is the wrong thing to do. I wouldn't walk up to a Middle Eastern woman and say, hey - why are you wearing that veil? It's just stupid.

I would say that if you leave off your opinion of the veil, the question if perfectly fine.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by justhangn
I would say that if you leave off your opinion of the veil, the question if perfectly fine.
To each his own. I find intrusive questions that are none of your business rude. :wink:

watercolor

yeah yeah
To each his own. I find intrusive questions that are none of your business rude. :wink:

Why? The human mind is currious. Every human mind is.

You like all others have been the same in asking questions:wink:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by watercolor23
Why? The human mind is currious. Every human mind is.

You like all others have been the same in asking questions:wink:
Because, you are supposed to put others needs before your own. Your curiosity does not supersede his feelings.

The gentleman who started this thread already has pre concieved notions. He thinks the guy is a freak! he came straight out and said he stinks!

Do you really think that this guy could pull off this question without seeming judgemental? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

justhangn

Yet you still talk to me, with all my intrusions and inquiries. :lol:

J

justhangn

Do you really think that this guy could pull off this question without seeming judgemental? :smile:

NOPE!!!!!

A mind is a terrible thing to close.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by justhangn
Yet you still talk to me, with all my intrusions and inquiries. :lol:
Difference being, we have an established relationship. You could ask me anything in the world and it wouldn't bother me. :love:

J

justhangn

Difference being, we have an established relationship. You could ask me anything in the world and it wouldn't bother me. :love:

Awe shux!!

In that case......:gossip: ....... :biggrin:

tenzo

I'd be willing to bet dimes to donuts that the fellow in question is a HINDU not a Muslim. But, to some people around here all "darkies" are the same, I guess. The majority of comments in this thread make me ashamed to live here.

Many Hindu pujas (devotional ceremonies) involve the marking of the body with color.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
Let me know when you find a place that is without prejudice. I'd like to move there.
Antarctica. Just stay away from the side with all the base camps.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by tenzo
Many Hindu pujas (devotional ceremonies) involve the marking of the body with color.
Duh. I said that already on page 2, along with giving a brief tutorial.

J

justhangn

The majority of comments in this thread make me ashamed to live here.
I hear Iraq is always open to new people.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by migtig
Duh. I said that already on page 2, along with giving a brief tutorial.
It's ok Angry wench, I said the same thing on the first page and no one paid any attention then either. :shrug:

T.Rally

I'd be willing to bet dimes to donuts that the fellow in question is a HINDU not a Muslim.
So we should be expected to know the difference between Hindus and a Muslims? I have a hard enough time with races; latinos, spanish, mexican, chinese, japanese, veitnamese, Korean, etc. Now, I have to differentiate religions. Puh-lease.
I think its great we live in a melting pot, just learn the G.D. language.