Question?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Ladies

All of my life I have been petite weighed about 120lbs always wore some where between a 0 & 4, even pregnant I only gained 28lbs. In the last year/year an a half I have gained some weight. This didn't really concern myself I needed to anyway, I was a little too skinny. I got weighed Monday I now weigh 162lbs, even though you wouldn't tell by looking at me. Should I be concerned that I have gained so much weight or is it just life, I am getting older, blah, blah...

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I would go get a check up..if nothing else. Very few disorders or diseases cause weight gain..and most are exeedingly rare. Most likely it is simply life. I have been going through almost exactly this myself...get a check up..make sure everything is ok..and try to figure out which of your habits have changed..that has helped me the most.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I would go get a check up..if nothing else. Very few disorders or diseases cause weight gain..and most are exeedingly rare. Most likely it is simply life. I have been going through almost exactly this myself...get a check up..make sure everything is ok..and try to figure out which of your habits have changed..that has helped me the most.

That is the funny thing, I actually have been looking for about the last 4 months and nothing has changed. I am still just as active and still eat whatever I want (which I was always able to do). I'm not really upset by the weight gain just wondered after all these years if it was a medical problem..

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
That is exactly what I thought..I felt like I was even healthier than usual..working out and everything...so got a check up..some vitamins were off..not uncommon for women..and that has helped some..I was really tired to ..it doesnt sound like you have any issues like that. darn slowing down metabolism :(

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
That is exactly what I thought..I felt like I was even healthier than usual..working out and everything...so got a check up..some vitamins were off..not uncommon for women..and that has helped some..I was really tired to ..it doesnt sound like you have any issues like that. darn slowing down metabolism :(

Mmm maybe thats the problem, I do take vitamins but I am always tired and ready for a nap, just figured it was cause I am always on the go..

HonkeyCat

Ladies

All of my life I have been petite weighed about 120lbs always wore some where between a 0 & 4, even pregnant I only gained 28lbs. In the last year/year an a half I have gained some weight. This didn't really concern myself I needed to anyway, I was a little too skinny. I got weighed Monday I now weigh 162lbs, even though you wouldn't tell by looking at me. Should I be concerned that I have gained so much weight or is it just life, I am getting older, blah, blah...

Not sure how old you are,but with age your metabolism slows down and you can't just eat what you want without gaining weight.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Mmm maybe thats the problem, I do take vitamins but I am always tired and ready for a nap, just figured it was cause I am always on the go..

Go get your thyroid levels checked....if your thyroid isn't working properly it will cause this also....if it's not that, I'm sure that if you voice your concerns to your doctor he/she will figure out if there is a reason for your weight gain or if it's just you getting older

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
That is the funny thing, I actually have been looking for about the last 4 months and nothing has changed. I am still just as active and still eat whatever I want (which I was always able to do). I'm not really upset by the weight gain just wondered after all these years if it was a medical problem..

You've gained 40 lbs and you aren't upset? Are you really a girl? :lmao:

D

dems4me

Go get your thyroid levels checked....if your thyroid isn't working properly it will cause this also....if it's not that, I'm sure that if you voice your concerns to your doctor he/she will figure out if there is a reason for your weight gain or if it's just you getting older

:yeahthat:

You've gained 40 lbs and you aren't upset? Are you really a girl? :lmao:

:yeahthat: :lol:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
thanks for the replys ladies.. yes i have gained 40 pds and not to torn up about it although I would like to loose the spare I got with it. lol