Question

Young13

Was i not allowed to post about the fish store in owings? My thread seems to be gone, but i didn't get notified of any deletion. Just wondering what happened.

Thank you

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Was i not allowed to post about the fish store in owings? My thread seems to be gone, but i didn't get notified of any deletion. Just wondering what happened. Thank you
You are not allowed to advertise in the forums unless you have a paid ad in the classifieds.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Was i not allowed to post about the fish store in owings? My thread seems to be gone, but i didn't get notified of any deletion. Just wondering what happened.

Thank you

This only happens to non-groupies, you didn't read the fine print before joining did you?

nomoney

Thank you

No, you're not allowed to post about that store. It's forbidden. We must not talk about it ever again. They are watching

frequentflier

happy to be living

Thank you

Pay for an ad list the rest of us do.

And expect to be slammed by some because you are a "newbie". You have to earn respect here.