Question

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If the President is invited or allowed into another country he should enjoy diplomatic immunity as the top diplomat of our nation.

PJay

If the President is invited or allowed into another country he should enjoy diplomatic immunity as the top diplomat of our nation.

In normal times.

But in times like now...where there is proof he stole election?

Biden said something today that made me curious.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
In normal times.

But in times like now...where there is proof he stole election?

Biden said something today that made me curious.
There is proof that Biden stole the election? Haven't heard that yet. I know he benefited from a questionable election, but as all electors were certified by each state stolen is in no way an applicable term.

22AcaciaAve

Arrested like in terms of our laws recognizing that he has been arrested and detained? I would say no. As far as any other country's laws I suppose they could try to do whatever they wanted. But I doubt any country would be able to take him into custody given the amount of secret service detail with plans for just such an event. And I can think of no better way of getting thousands of cruise missiles and a close up look at the US Air Force than to try such a stunt. The moment the President is back in the country safe, they better be in a deep bunker somewhere because it's about to look like a fourth of July celebration the offending country has never seen.

PJay

There is proof that Biden stole the election? Haven't heard that yet. I know he benefited from a questionable election, but as all electors were certified by each state stolen is in no way an applicable term.

Enough proof for me, and I believe for the majority of Americans. Plus China and I believe other countries being involved in hacking the machines.

Hopefully someone of authority will make it clear as mud for all of us soon.👍