Questioning the Climate-Change Narrative

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘The Science.” We’re all supposed to know what “The Science” says. “The Science,” we’re told, is settled. How many times have you heard it?

Humans have already broken the earth’s climate. Temperatures are rising, sea level is surging, ice is disappearing, and heat waves, storms, droughts, floods, and wildfires are an ever-worsening scourge on the world. Greenhouse-gas emissions are causing all of this. And unless they’re eliminated promptly by radical changes to society and its energy systems, “The Science” says earth is doomed.

Well . . . not quite. Yes, it’s true that the globe is warming, and that humans are exerting a warming influence upon it. But beyond that — to paraphrase the classic movie The Princess Bride: “I do not think ‘The Science’ says what you think it says.”

For example, both the research literature and government reports that summarize and assess the state of climate science say clearly that heat waves in the U.S. are now no more common than they were in 1900, and that the warmest temperatures in the U.S. have not risen in the past 50 years. When I tell people this, most are incredulous. Some gasp. And some get downright hostile.

But these are almost certainly not the only climate facts you haven’t heard. Here are three more that might surprise you, drawn directly from recent published research or the latest assessments of climate science published by the U.S. government and the U.N.:

• Humans have had no detectable impact on hurricanes over the past century.
  • Greenland’s ice sheet isn’t shrinking any more rapidly today than it was 80 years ago.
  • The net economic impact of human-induced climate change will be minimal through at least the end of this century.
So what gives . . .?

UglyBear

Two days ago, during a deep dive into Wikipedia, I found something I don’t know about before:
Climate sequence after the last Ice Age,
The Boreal Age, when climate was the same as now;
The Atlantic Age, when the climate was much warmer than now;
The Subboreal Age, modern age.

There was no human contribution to bring in the Atlantic Age, and it cooled down to the modern times; so WTF are they trying to pull now? Just another ruse to take money away from you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There was no human contribution to bring in the Atlantic Age, and it cooled down to the modern times; so WTF are they trying to pull now? Just another ruse to take money away from you.

Global Climate Warming Change has always been about the POWER To Control the System - Gov and The Means of Production - Capitalism is EVIL and must be remade America is EVIL and must be remade in what Progressives is a ' FAIR ' System ..... Equal Outcomes Not Equal Opportunity

Plus Selling Carbon Offsets like a stock market would be used to

1. Make Sellers Rich From Fees
  2. Transfer Billions to 3rd World Countries [ selling there carbon credits ] from greedy evil capitalists [ buying them to atone for polluting