Questions about Vegas shooter

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The press went into almost immediate blackout regarding this story. Some guy opens fire at a concert venue and kills a bunch of people....and silence. A day or so of vague reporting....then it disappeared.

That doesn't sound suspicious to you?

I find Katsung's scenario way more plausible than the "nothing to see here, folks" the press is doing.

Clem72

One of the interesting things I have heard that doesn't add up. In almost every mass incident/casualy event you see follow-up videos on youtube/facebook (or hell even goFundMe) showing people recovering in the hospital or displaying their wounds.

At this event there were how many injured, hundreds? Where are the "I was there, look at my bullet wound" videos and posts? Sure, there are a half dozen videos taken during the event (and many people claiming their phones were taken as evidence), but what about the facebook posts in later days/weeks/months. None at all?

katsung47

In August 2017, I wrote the Feds (FBI and DEA) had planned a murder case on me on 8/3/2017. And they always create big event to distract small murder case. That's Las Vegas mass shooting. A late news proved Stephen Paddock prepared a mass shooting on 8/3 too.

1020. Mass slaughter is a method to distract (5/14/2018)

I had alleged the Feds plotted a murder case on 8/3/2017 or so. A news later proves I'm very correct.

"974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)

On 8/3, a P.G.& E engineer truck drove in my lane. A worker changed the gas meter of my house ....... Three months ago P.G.& E had a commercial in TV Chinese channel to apologize for deaths caused by gas leaking explosion six years ago. Now they are in action. It can be an explosion murder or an unreasonable search in the name of gas leaking. "

"976. Sessions and garage door (8/21/2017)

On Aug. 3, a "Fed Express" cart roared into the lane, not for delivery, but turned around to drive out.
Then came the PG&E engineer pick up to replace the gas meter of my house.

I think they have two plans: 1. To create a gas leaking. 2. To damage newly installed garage door to force a replacement. I believe so because two days later, a US Mail cart rushed into the lane too. Both cars rushed in with high speed that caused large noise. That was not the way to move in small lane. As for why changed a mail car later? The "Fed Express" cart is too big and long, not easy to aim the target in a lane. The mail car is smaller and easy to carry out the impact mission."

I also said something would happen on my wife's tour 10/2 to 10/18. That "something" was later found "LasVegas mass slaughter". It took place two hours before my wife's leaving. Shooting started on 22:10 Oct/1. My wife's flight took off on 0:55 Oct/2.

"983.Earthquake, hurricane and defense budget (9/25/2017)

The framed case is going on. My wife said she'll go another trip to Europe from 10/2 to 10/18. So something will happen at that time. ......"

"985. Las Vegas shooting is a false flag (10/8/2017)

Las Vegas mass slaughtering was a distraction case done by the Feds(FBI and DEA).

I am the murder target of the Feds(FBI and DEA). ......."

Here is the news proves my allegation is very correct. Stephen Paddock had prepared a mass shooting case for 8/3 too.

LAS VEGAS GUNMAN STEPHEN PADDOCK BOOKED HOTEL ROOMS OVERLOOKING CHICAGO LOLLAPALOOZA FESTIVAL: REPORTS
BY CONOR GAFFEY ON 10/5/

booked one room at the Blackstone Hotel in Chicago, shich he was due to check into on August 1, and he booked a second room for check in on August 3, alaw enforcement official told USA Today.

Both rooms had a checkout date of August 6. The Lollapalooza music festival ran August 2-5 and takes place in Grant Park.

http://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-lollapalooza-chicago-678828?yptr=yahoo

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The press went into almost immediate blackout regarding this story. Some guy opens fire at a concert venue and kills a bunch of people....and silence. A day or so of vague reporting....then it disappeared.

That doesn't sound suspicious to you?.

Considering what motivates our "press" these days?...nope. Look at the stunning lack of reporting on school shooter incidents that were cut short by and armed and motivated SRO. Nothing to see here...let's move along.

katsung47

1054. The character of plot (12/29/2018)

On Aug. 3/2017, a PG&E worker came to my house and replaced the gas meter. I was afraid of a gas explosion and called the company. See "974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)" Two months later, I found the Feds had prepared a mass shooting case between 8/3/17 to 8/6.

A plot two months later: My wife was arranged a tour to Europe on 10/2/2017. Two hours before her leaving, there was a mass shooting happened in Las Vegas. The Feds used to arrange travel for my wife so it's easy to create accident death on her. The mass shooting was used to distract the murder plot on my case.

Then the news reported Las Vegas shooter Paddock also prepared a shooting case on 8/3 in Chicago.

LAS VEGAS GUNMAN STEPHEN PADDOCK BOOKED HOTEL ROOMS OVERLOOKING CHICAGO LOLLAPALOOZA FESTIVAL: REPORTS
BY CONOR GAFFEY ON 10/5/

booked one room at the Blackstone Hotel in Chicago, which he was due to check into on August 1, and he booked a second room for check in on August 3, a law enforcement official told USA Today.

Both rooms had a checkout date of August 6. The Lollapalooza music festival ran August 2-5 and takes place in Grant Park.

http://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-lollapalooza-chicago-678828?yptr=yahoo

In October plot 2018, My wife was arranged a Mid-east tour on 10/14/2018. Same time PG&E cut power supply to North California area. I think it was unusual and wrote "1044. Shut off power supply to "prevent" fire (10/20/2018)"

Three weeks later Paradise fire took place. It was the biggest fire in California history and would play a big distraction.

California fire: PG&E canceled planned power shut-off in Paradise area just before Camp fire broke out
2018/11/16

On Oct. 14, the company cautiously shut off power to some 60,000 Sierra foothills and North Bay customers, hoping to prevent any downed power lines from sparking a fire. On Nov. 6, PG&E again began warning 70,000 customers — including those in the town of Paradise — that it might flip the switch in the face of fire danger.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...toffs-wildfires-utilities-20181116-story.html

Do you see the similarity? 1. PG&E involved. 2. My wife was a murder target. Travel arranged because accident are easy to create. 3. Big events created to distract. 4. I wrote my suspicion in advance and was later proved by news report.