Quick-Thinking Kid Saves Dad's Life

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
that brought a tear to my eye! how wonderful!!!! and even better that the day before he gave his son the phone.

Does everyone have those kinds of drills with their kids, and practice dailing 911?

rack'm

Jaded
mv_princess said:
that brought a tear to my eye! how wonderful!!!! and even better that the day before he gave his son the phone.

Does everyone have those kinds of drills with their kids, and practice dailing 911?

I'm trying to find a "nice story" a day in the news to post, it's tougher than it sounds. :lol:

We've worked with the kids when they were small to call 911 in an emergency.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
rack'm said:
I'm trying to find a "nice story" a day in the news to post, it's tougher than it sounds. :lol:

We've worked with the kids when they were small to call 911 in an emergency.

hahahahaha.........i like reading the stories you put up........i just wonder how you find them....

that's great to hear!! it makes me hope my kids will be smart enough not to panic........(*when i have them*)

rack'm

Jaded
mv_princess said:
hahahahaha.........i like reading the stories you put up........i just wonder how you find them....

that's great to hear!! it makes me hope my kids will be smart enough not to panic........(*when i have them*)

I'm a new junkie, I read several different sites daily. :banghead:

All you can do is teach your kids what to do in times of need, the rest is a roll of the dice.

My son and his friends just witnessed some guy running through the woods with some bags in his hands. When the guy saw them he left the bags and took off in the opposite direction.

They came out of the woods to tell an adult and there was a woman not far away crying and upset. It turns out that the maggot had taken the bags of Christmas items out of the woman's car as she was unloading it and took off. She got her bags back and all was well.....I'm very proud of him.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
rack'm said:
I'm a new junkie, I read several different sites daily. :banghead:

All you can do is teach your kids what to do in times of need, the rest is a roll of the dice.

My son and his friends just witnessed some guy running through the woods with some bags in his hands. When the guy saw them he left the bags and took off in the opposite direction.

They came out of the woods to tell an adult and there was a woman not far away crying and upset. It turns out that the maggot had taken the bags of Christmas items out of the woman's car as she was unloading it and took off. She got her bags back and all was well.....I'm very proud of him.

see...........that makes me want to cry too!! hahahaha i am a sucker around the holidays with stories like that!!

That makes me so proud to hear! See something like that your son wont forget, and i am sure he will tell his kids too.........

what a great day this is!!!