Quick....turn on QVC

Nanny Pam

for Bare Escentuals products. BIG SALES happening! Great new brushes glittery powders.... etc. Run to the TV and buy,buy,buy. :yahoo:

W

Wenchy

Whatever! If this stuff is on sale, I'm buying!!

You can watch the live stream and order from your computer. No need for the TV (which is on the other side of the house for me)

I already ordered. :razz:

W

Wenchy

.....I got......
Fri, Nov. 16, 2007 1 A72667 bareMinerals 4-piece Pussycat Eyes
Collection
1 A17187 bareMinerals bareGold Pure Luxury 10-pc.
Color Collection

:yahoo:

The show was fun to watch, thanks for the heads up, and I never had to leave my computer. :yay:

I did start to laugh when Leslie kept putting more and more makeup on the three models.

I got the BIG mineral veil and another bisque/brush.

Nanny Pam

bareMinerals bareGold Pure Luxury 10-pc.
Color Collection
came the other day. I used it for the first time this morning and I wish I would have bought one for crabcake!! This has made me actually look beautiful! I feel good about the way I look. :yahoo:
The gold adds a nice, subtle touch. I'm glowing!
p.s. I followed the instructions in the included booklet.

sockgirl77

I have not tried Bare Minerals yet for the simple fact that I do not wear makeup on a regular basis. I also rarely spend money on myself. Is there a place that carries it so I can try it before I dump money on it?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I have not tried Bare Minerals yet for the simple fact that I do not wear makeup on a regular basis. I also rarely spend money on myself. Is there a place that carries it so I can try it before I dump money on it?
Do you have a Sephora or Ulta near you?

sockgirl77

What about JC Penney? I think some of them have a Sephora section now. Mine doesn't, but it's really small. :lol:

JC Penney's is 25 miles away and no Sephora there. Atleast not yet. They are in the process of updating the store.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
JC Penney's is 25 miles away and no Sephora there. Atleast not yet. They are in the process of updating the store.

Do you ever shop on eBay? See if you can find a good deal on BM. Hubby bought me my first starter kit two years ago for Christmas and I've been using it since. Only now I purchase it. :lol:

sockgirl77

Do you ever shop on eBay? See if you can find a good deal on BM. Hubby bought me my first starter kit two years ago for Christmas and I've been using it since. Only now I purchase it. :lol:

I just hate spending money on myself. That's the issue. My parents bought me gift cards for my birthday. I used neither of them on myself. :ohwell:

hairwithknots

I have been using BE for 3 years now. IMO it's the best makeup on the market. I watched that QVC show too and got the 10 piece "gold" kit. It is worth every penny.