Quiz ( Just For Fun ) Where Did Your Soul Originate?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by migtig
Nope I was getting ready to beat you up!:burning: :lmao:

I'm not scared, you bring the wesson oil, I'll bring the sheet of plastic and we will go for it.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by dpete2q
I'm not scared, you bring the wesson oil, I'll bring the sheet of plastic and we will go for it.
Uh - NO. Besides, I only MUD wrassle.:wink:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by migtig
Uh - NO. Besides, I only MUD wrassle.:wink:

OK, but I would like the record to show that I wasn't the one that backed down, it was the "aggressive one". :lol: :lol:

P

Pettifogger

You come from Dark Water. You are solitary and find peace in yourself, or maybe you're turmoiled but pull off peace.

what's dark water?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Pettifogger
You come from Dark Water. You are solitary and find peace in yourself, or maybe you're turmoiled but pull off peace.

what's dark water?
Swamp a bayou a stagnant area

P

Pettifogger

bayou sounds mysterious enough, however I wouldn't want to be referred to as stagnant, especially now that I got my bike on the road again.

J

justhangn

I wouldn't want to be referred to as stagnant, especially now that I got my bike on the road again.

That comes after the accident. :lol:

P

Pettifogger

Easy now, it's been a bad week for motorcycle accidents. My daddy always said two types of people ride bikes, those who have been in an accident and those who are going to have an accident.

J

justhangn

Easy now, it's been a bad week for motorcycle accidents. My daddy always said two types of people ride bikes, those who have been in an accident and those who are going to have an accident.

Unfortunately, that’s very true. For whatever reason, people just DO NOT see bikers.

P

Pettifogger

i do not know why that is. A friend of mine had somebody pull out in front of him on 235 in front of southhampton last week and he wrecked pretty good.