Quote of the day

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever.  --Anonymous

PmoneyandTT

Nov 20

If there is one mark of perfection, it is simply that it can tolerate the imperfections of others.

-Francois Fenelon-

PmoneyandTT

Nov 21

The greater fact is this: It isn't what people say about you or to you that's going to matter in the long run, it's what you say about yourself to yourself.

T.D. Jakes

PmoneyandTT

Nov 23

I am telling you that when your desire for the future peaks, you can break out of prison. I challenge you to sit down and write thrity things you would like to do with your life and scratch them off, one by one, as you accomplish them.

T.D. Jakes

PmoneyandTT

Nov 26

You can't go back into your mother's womb. Your past is your past. It is over! Accept that fact and dismiss your past and move on. Let it go!

T.D. Jakes

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
TT -

I look forward to reading your "quote of the day" postings - they are wonderful.  Thanks for the positive outlook!

SxyPrincess

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
                                                   -Helen Keller

PmoneyandTT

Nov 29

If people are upset with your deliverance and your praise, consider their "upset-ness" to be their problem. Don't try to explain yourself or justify your praise. Just remain standing and keep praising.

T.D. Jakes

MikeyBash

Good breeding consists of concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person.

Mark Twain

MikeyBash

The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact than a drunken man is happier than a sober one.

George Bernard Shaw

S

ShellyCW

Let every man mind his own business and endeavor to be what he was made.
-Thoreau

S

ShellyCW

“As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Nelson Mandela