Quran 12:36. Two youth entered the prison with him. One of them said, “I see myself pressing wine.” The other said, “I see myself carrying bread on my head, from which the birds are eating. Tell us their interpretation—we see that you are one of the righteous.”
37. He said, “No food is served to you, but I have informed you about it before you have received it. That is some of what my Lord has taught me. I have forsaken the tradition of people who do not believe in God; and regarding the Hereafter, they are deniers.”
38. “And I have followed the faith of my forefathers, Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob. It is not for us to associate anything with God. This is by virtue of God’s grace upon us and upon the people, but most people do not give thanks.
39. “O My fellow inmates, are diverse lords better, or God, the One, the Supreme?”
40. “You do not worship, besides Him, except names you have named, you and your ancestors, for which God has sent down no authority. Judgment belongs to none but God. He has commanded that you worship none but Him. This is the right religion, but most people do not know.
41. “O my fellow inmates! One of you will serve his master wine; while the other will be crucified, and the birds will eat from his head. Thus the matter you are inquiring about is settled.”
42. And he said to the one he thought would be released, “Mention me to your master.” But Satan caused him to forget mentioning him to his master, so he remained in prison for several years.
43. The king said, “I see seven fat cows being eaten by seven lean ones, and seven green spikes, and others dried up. O elders, explain to me my vision, if you are able to interpret visions.”
44. They said, “Jumbles of dreams, and we know nothing of the interpretation of dreams.”
45. The one who was released said, having remembered after a time, “I will inform you of its interpretation, so send me out.”
46. “Joseph, O man of truth, inform us concerning seven fat cows being eaten by seven lean ones, and seven green spikes, and others dried up, so that I may return to the people, so that they may know.”
47. He said, “You will farm for seven consecutive years. But whatever you harvest, leave it in its spikes, except for the little that you eat.”
48. Then after that will come seven difficult ones, which will consume what you have stored for them, except for the little that you have preserved.
49. Then after that will come a year that brings relief to the people, and during which they will press.
So this is the commentary this morning.
Compare Gen. 41:1–31.
So the commentary is .... well there is not commentary. It's the story of how Joseph got out of jail. It took two years for the cup bearer [the one who served the wine in his dream] to remember that Joseph said he would get out of prison. But at least.... he eventually did remember.
So these verses agree with the Bible and the Torah.... and the Bible and the Torah agree with the Quran.
We all serve the same God!
Thank you for your prayers.... God has more in store for me.... apparently.... there is no hope for my eye and the doctors can't or won't tell me what went wrong. I feel like I have the answer.... I feel I have been called to do something about it.... that's why He blinded me. The doctors won't like my response because it will cost them money. These surgeries should not done the way they are being done in the mountainous states.... and that will cost them money. I also feel very very alone in this.