Quran 2:81. Indeed, whoever commits misdeeds, and becomes besieged by his iniquities—these are the inmates of the Fire, wherein they will dwell forever.
82. As for those who believe and do righteous deeds—these are the inhabitants of Paradise, wherein they will dwell forever.
83. We made a covenant with the Children of Israel: “Worship none but God; and be good to parents, and relatives, and orphans, and the needy; and speak nicely to people; and pray regularly, and give alms.” Then you turned away, except for a few of you, recanting.
84. And We made a covenant with you: “You shall not shed the blood of your own, nor shall you evict your own from your homes.” You agreed, and were all witnesses.
85. But here you are, killing your own, and expelling a group of your own from their homes—conspiring against them in wrongdoing and hostility. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although it was forbidden to you. Is it that you believe in part of the Scripture, and disbelieve in part? What is the reward for those among you who do that but humiliation in this life? And on the Day of Resurrection, they will be assigned to the most severe torment. God is not unaware of what you do.
86. Those are they who bought the present life for the Hereafter, so the punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be helped.
87. We gave Moses the Scripture, and sent a succession of messengers after him. And We gave Jesus son of Mary the clear proofs, and We supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it that whenever a messenger comes to you with anything your souls do not desire, you grew arrogant, calling some impostors, and killing others?
88. And they said, “Our hearts are sealed.” Rather, God has cursed them for their ingratitude. They have little faith.
89. And when a scripture came to them from God, confirming what they have—although previously they were seeking victory against those who disbelieved—but when there came to them what they recognized, they disbelieved in it. So God’s curse is upon the disbelievers.
90. Miserable is what they sold their souls for—rejecting what God has revealed, out of resentment that God would send down His grace upon whomever He chooses from among His servants. Thus they incurred wrath upon wrath. And there is a demeaning punishment for the disbelievers
I have been taught that Muslims don't believe in Jesus. According to verse 87 they did believe.... Jesus was a real person in the Quran.... who taught about loving God... and respecting the covenant God made with the descendants of Jacob [Israel]. They just don't believe He is the Son of God.... they see Him as human.... Son of Mary..... and they apparently respect the fact that although He taught only good things.... the descendants of Jacob [Israel] murdered Him.
This is from Muslim.org.
Jesus is here spoken of as having been given clear arguments and strengthened with the Holy Spirit, yet he too was rejected by the Jews. The idea of the Holy Ghost as met with in Christian religious literature is quite different from and opposed to the Jewish conception of the Holy Spirit which Islåm accepts. The Christians believe in the Holy Ghost as one of the three persons of Divinity and not as a creation of God, for which there is not the least ground in Jewish religious thought. Even among the Christians the idea was of a later growth, as we find both Zacharias and John spoken of as being filled with the Holy Ghost.
According to the Holy Qur’ån, the Holy Spirit is the angel which brought revelation: “The Holy Spirit has revealed it (i.e. the Qur’ån) from thy Lord” (16:102). The Holy Spirit is mentioned by two other names, Gabriel (v. 97) and the Faithful Spirit (26:193). So Jesus’ being strengthened with the Holy Spirit only means that he was granted Divine revelation like other prophets before him
The commentary goes on to talk about Deuteronomy 18.... specifically about the "prophet".
Deuteronomy 18:17 The Lord said to me: “What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”
The little Christian in me is saying.... sure they killed Jesus.... they killed anyone who got in Satan's way. Remember.... Nero told people the Christians burned Rome to the ground..... but Nero knew that the Christians didn't burn Rome to the ground.... anymore that they had orgies.... and Nero also accused the Christians of having orgies as well.
The descendants of Jacob [Israel] had a number of people worked for Satan.... those who worked for Satan didn't believe in God... those who worked for Satan only gave the ritual lip service required to sit in a pew.... the descendants of Jacob [Israel] only mouthed the words... those descendants of Jacob [Israel] were working for Satan... that's why those descendants of Jacob [Israel] can sing "Crucify Him"..... those descendants of Jacob [Isrel] didn't believe.
But alas.... this says the Muslims believe that Jesus was real.... but they misfiled His credentials... the Muslims call Him a Prophet.... not the Son of God.
The little Christian in me is saying.... Jesus was [is] the Son of God..... but the descendants of Jacob [Israel] are looking for a warrior king not the Son of God.