Quran 21:75-93 Jesus never sinned....

seekeroftruth

Quran 21:76. And Noah, when he called before. So We answered him, and delivered him and his family from the great disaster.
77. And We supported him against the people who rejected Our signs. They were an evil people, so We drowned them all.
78. And David and Solomon, when they gave judgment in the case of the field, when some people’s sheep wandered therein by night; and We were witnesses to their judgment.
79. And so We made Solomon understand it, and to each We gave wisdom and knowledge. And We subjected the mountains along with David to sing Our praises, and the birds as well—surely We did.
80. And We taught him the making of shields for you, to protect you from your violence. Are you, then, appreciative?
81. And to Solomon the stormy wind, blowing at His command towards the land that We have blessed. We are aware of everything.
82. And of the devils were some that dived for him, and performed other, lesser tasks. But We kept them restrained.
83. And Job, when he cried out to his Lord: “Great harm has afflicted me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful.”
84. So We answered him, lifted his suffering, and restored his family to him, and their like with them—a mercy from Us, and a reminder for the worshipers.
85. And Ishmael, and Enoch, and Ezekiel; each was one of the steadfast.
86. And We admitted them into Our mercy. They were among the righteous.
87. And Jonah, when he stormed out in fury, thinking We had no power over him. But then He cried out in the darkness, “There is no god but You! Glory to You! I was one of the wrongdoers!”
88. So We answered him, and saved him from the affliction. Thus We save the faithful.
89. And Zechariah, when he called out to his Lord, “My Lord, do not leave me alone, even though you are the Best of heirs.”
90. So We answered him, and gave him John. And We cured his wife for him. They used to vie in doing righteous deeds, and used to call on Us in love and awe, and they used to humble themselves to Us.
91. And she who guarded her virginity. We breathed into her of Our spirit, and made her and her son a sign to the world.
92. This community of yours is one community, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.
93. But they splintered themselves into factions. They will all return to Us.
Here is a link to the commentary for these verses.

It is not here stated that the making of coats of mail was not known before David. He had to fight many battles and against very strong enemies, and there is no doubt that in these battles he had to equip the armies of Israel in the best possible manner.
Solomon’s fleet did him an important service, and this is what is meant by the wind being made subservient to Solomon. According to Biblical history, “with the Phoenicians he united in maritime commerce, sending out a fleet once in three years from Ezion-geber, at the head of the Gulf of Aqaba, to Ophir, presumably on the eastern coast of the Arabian peninsula. From this distant port and others on the way he derived fabulous amounts of gold and tropical products. These revenues gave him almost unlimited means for increasing the glory of his capital city and palace, and for the perfection of his civil and military organization” (Jewish En.).​
Òulumåt al-ba√r signifies calamities or hardships of the sea (LL); and difficulty is compared to darkness because of the inability of a man to find his way when in difficulty, as when in darkness.
Nothing is said about immaculate conception here. The guarding of chastity does not preclude the lawful union of husband and wife; for the meaning of fur∂j.
The basic principle of all religions taught by the prophets has been one and the same in all ages and all countries, that Allåh is the Lord of all and He alone must be served. Therefore all prophets are here declared to be one community; they all led people to virtue through service to God. But, as the next verse shows, their followers broke off this unity.

OK.... So the mighty King David was mighty because he figured out how to stop the swords and arrows.

Jonah.... everyone knows he got mad at God and hollered at Him. Jonah was sent to tell the people of Nineveh to repent. They followed Jonah's advice and repented.... but Jonah had gone thru a lot to get to Nineveh. He was looking forward to see what would happen when God got to them.... but God didn't do anything to the people of Nineveh... because they got right back to doing the right thing. So Jonah hollered at God... and God said back to Jonah.... "Who died and left you to be god?"

Jesus is the only one in this list that was murdered. The section is called "Allåh always delivers Prophets " by the translation with the commentary. None of the others listed here were murdered. Jesus is mentioned right after Mary and her virgin womb. So this is another example of why the Muslims do not believe Jesus to be the Son of God.

I need to quickly add.... the fact that Jesus was murdered and then had a fish dinner with His disciples.... shows me Jesus was more than a Prophet. Jesus was God made Human so He could conquer death. If Jesus had not survived the Tomb.... if He hadn't gotten up and walked out... conquering death.... they would have been right.... but He did get up and He did leave the shroud just as it was when they finished wrapping Him. His hands and feet still showed the damage of the nails.... His wrists still showed the damage of the ropes.

The others mentioned here.... they were not angels! Here are some examples.....David had an affair with a soldiers wife.... then he murdered the soldier to cover it up.... and the death of the baby that resulted from the affair sounds an awful lot like an abortion gone wrong to me. Solomon.... had 300 wives and 700 concubines. So much for nonogamy. Jonah hollered at God.... and the others... while not as well known... were not perfect. They had to deal with temptation just like us.

God is always on the prophet's side. The prophets are given a message and they are required to deliver the message. The mistakes and errors in judgement the prophets displayed were human.... the message was Divine..... so God watched over the humans who were carrying the message.

Here's an argument for the Divinity of Jesus. Jesus never sinned. Jesus never agued with God. Jesus never laid with a woman.

Jesus never succumbed to temptation!

Jesus made it!

☕

Last edited: