Quran 21:94-112 Gog and Magog are let loose.

seekeroftruth

Quran 21:94. Whoever does righteous deeds, and is a believer, his effort will not be denied. We are writing it down for him.
95. There is a ban on the town that We had destroyed—that they will not return.
96. Until, when Gog and Magog are let loose, and they swarm down from every mound.
97. The promise of truth has drawn near. The eyes of those who disbelieved will stare in horror: “Woe to us. We were oblivious to this. In fact, we were wrongdoers.”
98. You and what you worship besides God are fuel for Hell. You will descend into it.
99. Had these been gods, they would not have descended into it. All will abide in it.
100. In it they will wail. In it they will not hear.
101. As for those who deserved goodness from Us—these will be kept away from it.
102. They will not hear its hissing, and they will forever abide in what their hearts desire.
103. The Supreme Fear will not worry them, and the angels will receive them: “This is your Day which you were promised.”
104. On the Day when We fold the heaven, like the folding of a book. Just as We began the first creation, We will repeat it—a promise binding on Us. We will act.
105. We have written in the Psalms, after the Reminder, that the earth will be inherited by My righteous servants.
106. Indeed, in this is a message for people who worship.
107. We did not send you except as mercy to mankind.
108. Say, “It is revealed to me that your God is One God. Are you going to submit?”
109. But if they turn away, say, “I have informed you sufficiently. Although I do not know whether what you are promised is near or far.”
110. He knows what is said openly, and He knows what you conceal.
111. “And I do not know whether it is perhaps a trial for you, and an enjoyment for a while.”
112. He said, “My Lord, judge with justice.” And, “Our Lord is the Gracious, Whose help is sought against what you allege.”
This is the commentary to finish out chapter 21.

By qaryah, i.e., town, here are meant ahl qaryah, i.e., the people of a town. The ordinary meaning of √aråm is forbidden, and the significance of the first part of the verse is that their returning to life is forbidden, the words they shall not return being explanatory. But some commentators, including I‘Ab, have explained √aråm as meaning wåjib or binding, and a verse of the pre-Islamic days is also quoted in support of this (Rz). The verse reveals the great truth that those who are made to taste of death are not sent back into this world. A saying of the Holy Prophet is also reported according to which Jåbir, son of ‘Abd Allåh, was informed by the Prophet that his father, ‘Abd Allåh, who was slain in a battle with the enemies of Islåm, on being asked by the Almighty what he desired most, expressed a wish to go back into the world and be slain again in the cause of Truth, but received the reply that this could not be, for “the word has gone forth from Me that they shall not return”, where the concluding words are evidently the concluding words of this verse. Therefore both the Qur’ån and the Ïadßth settle conclusively that no one who is dead returns to life in this world.
The previous verse contains a prohibition against the return to life of those who are dead, or the rise of nations that are once destroyed. This one points out that even Gog and Magog, notwithstanding their predominance in the whole world, will follow the same law.
For Gog and Magog, where this verse has also been explained in connection with the crumbling of the barrier which was made to withhold the depredations of Gog and Magog. The words they sally forth from every elevated place mean that they will take possession of every point of vantage and convenience, so as to dominate the whole world. The same idea is expressed in the Ïadßth in different words.​
The True Promise that draws nigh with the domination of Gog and Magog is the promise of the ultimate triumph of Truth: “He it is Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth that He may make it prevail over all religions”. This is also referred to in 18:99, after speaking of the great conflict of Gog and Magog, in the words then We shall gather them all together. Thus the time when Gog and Magog overcome the whole world is also the time when Truth will gain ground and prevail over the whole earth. Materialism would first spread over the whole world, but would prove a failure. Then would spiritual Truth shine and people would feel that they had not only been heedless to it, but even unjust in trying to suppress it.​
The first is the rolling up of the heaven like a written scroll. This means that the old order will be swept away altogether, just as when a writing is finished, it is rolled up. This no doubt happened in Arabia at the appearance of the Holy Prophet. The old order was entirely gone and a new civilization had taken its place. The thoroughness of the transformation, in all fields of human activity, as brought about by the Prophet, is a fact now universally admitted. But then follows the statement: As We began the first creation, We shall reproduce it. The sweeping away of the old order no doubt meant that a new order would be created. This is the first creation referred to here — the bringing about of a new order at the Prophet’s appearance. And then we are told, that the new order will be reproduced again. This reproduction is in reference to what has been stated in the first part of the section — that Gog and Magog will dominate the whole world, and thus they would overcome even Islåm. The spiritual resuscitation to which Islåm gave rise would thus receive a set-back by the predominance of a material outlook of the world through the prevalence of Gog and Magog, but this set-back, we are here told, would be only temporary, and a spiritual awakening like the first spiritual awakening would then be brought about in the whole world. This statement is followed by the words: A Promise binding on Us. The promise of the ultimate triumph of Truth in the whole world is of frequent occurrence in the Holy Qur’ån in earlier as well as in later revelation, and the temporary set-back indicated here is also frequently mentioned, and on one occasion at least it is made fully clear that it will be a set-back extending over a thousand years
The Qur’ån had repeatedly warned the disbelievers that Islåm would be made triumphant in the land, and the righteous servants who were made to suffer persecution would one day be masters of the land. The words also contain a prophecy of the possession of the Holy Land by the Muslims, which was fulfilled in the caliphate of ‘Umar. But as already noted, it is of the whole world that the Qur’ån is speaking and we are here told that Truth will ultimately triumph in the whole world, which would thus be inherited by the righteous.​
While the words no doubt contain a reference to the merciful dealing with the Prophet’s opponents, the real significance is that the Prophet’s advent will prove a mercy not only to the Arabs by making them a foremost nation in the world, but to the whole of humanity. The Prophet’s being a mercy to the ‘ålamßn, or all nations of the world, is to show that ultimately all nations will be received into the Divine mercy which was manifested through him. Already the teachings of the Qur’ån have not only benefited its followers, but even those who still reject its message, for, notwithstanding their rejection of it, they have accepted many of its principles.
Please allow me say it again..... there is only One True Living God.

He is the one who wrote the book..... see the book in verse 104.... God has been writing our stories and on the day when He's done with our story.... He will close the book and it will be the end.

When an author has a good character.... that character either "dies" with the end of the book.... or that character is "held over" for a new book.

The good characters in the book that is slammed shut are the Believers. They will be in the Sequel!

These verses say.... before this book is done, however, Gog and Magog have to be involved. Materialism has to affect the world like a virus. Gog and Magog have to take over the world.

Yājūj and Mājūj, in Islamic eschatology, two hostile, corrupt forces that will ravage the earth before the end of the world. They are the counterparts of Gog and Magog in the Hebrew Bible and the Christian New Testament.​
Before the book closes.... Gog and Magog have to get loose.

This morning.... the news is ripe with talk of Russia and China. Are they Gog and Magog?

Gog and Magog are let loose.

☕