Quran 3:130. O you who believe! Do not feed on usury, compounded over and over, and fear God, so that you may prosper.
131. And guard yourselves against the Fire that is prepared for the disbelievers.
132. And obey God and the Messenger, that you may obtain mercy.
133. And race towards forgiveness from your Lord, and a Garden as wide as the heavens and the earth, prepared for the righteous.
134. Those who give in prosperity and adversity, and those who restrain anger, and those who forgive people. God loves the doers of good.
135. And those who, when they commit an indecency or wrong themselves, remember God and ask forgiveness for their sins—and who forgives sins except God? And they do not persist in their wrongdoing while they know.
136. Those—their reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein forever. How excellent is the reward of the workers.
137. Many societies have passed away before you. So travel the earth and note the fate of the deniers.
138. This is a proclamation to humanity, and guidance, and advice for the righteous.
139. And do not waver, nor feel remorse. You are the superior ones, if you are believers
I gotta be honest with y'all. Reading the Quran is a lot like it was when I was reading Deuteronomy and the other books of law. It's all about what I should and shouldn't do.... I feel both guilty and righteous at the same time. Give me a good story about a left handed swordsman over this right and wrong jargon anyday.
It's really lucky that I am not a rich woman. Oh I doubt I am the kind that would sit back and live off the interest[Usury]. I'm not the kind to loan money on compounded interest [Usury]. I am however the type that will look for a company or a product to invest in so that I can make a profit. Would I be wrong for upping the price on toys to make a profit, as the rich have done with bullets and guns?
Years ago there was an article about a guy named Nathan Lael. He's supposed to be some kind of preacher or prophet, according to the article. I've been watching him since then. The other day I saw a post saying the Third Horse of the Apocalypse had been let loose. The first horse stole our Peace.... the second brought war... and now, according to Nathan, we are dealing with the third horse.... famine, pandemic, and death.
I guess there must have been a guy back in the days of the Black Plague would would have predicted that End Times had begun.... but they didn't have the internet.... let alone email.... I'm not sure their snail mail was any faster back then either. So the question is.... was the Black Plague the result of the third horse or was that horse the announcement of the famine of the Great Depression, the famine of the Great Recession, Polio or Scarlet Fever?
Nathan is wrong.... hopefully.... the ring of fire is still holding.... there are indeed a lot more volcanoes going off.... there are more earthquakes..... it's cooking but it hasn't gone off yet..... so there is time. Before moving into the violence of the End Times prophecy.... we have to survive an earthquake that will move mountains and raise islands from the bottom of the oceans. That hasn't happened so "the jab" he's preaching about cannot be the mark. Geeze... read a book once in a while Nathan.
Nathan is wrong.... hopefully.... the Cease Fire is holding in Israel.... it's tenuous.... but the dead are being counted and buried.... and humans are getting past mourning their dead and getting some rest. According to the Book.... a peace accord in Israel is going to be broken by her neighbors Gog and Magog. That's Russian and China if we have the End Times now.... her neighbors to the north and east.... but Russia and China are only beginning to get involved.... so that's gotta happen before "the jab" is used to "mark" the followers of the beast. Geeze... read a book once in a while Nathan.
If Nathan reads the Book itself instead of reading the headlines and making them fit.... he would say there is still time..... and instead of preaching of the ills of "the jab" as if it were the Mark of the Beast..... he would be out there helping to feed the poor, place a cool rag on the forehead of the sick, and praying for those who are left behind by loved ones.
Maybe this monocular old woman without a clue should count her blessing that she is no longer as ignorant has her supposed brother in Christ. If Nathan thinks "the jab" is part of the End Times scenario, he's in for a real awakening...... in my humble opinion.
We ain't seen nothing yet..... the rich are till living off the interest [Usury] and like the ignorance of Mr. Lael and his followers..... his Usury is compounding.
Somebody is going to have to pay for being mean to their neighbors.... their sins are compounding..... their Usury is Compounding.