Quran 3:21. As for those who defy God’s revelations, and kill the prophets unjustly, and kill those who advocate justice among the people—promise them a painful retribution.
22. They are those whose deeds will come to nothing, in this world and in the Hereafter; and they will have no saviors.
23. Have you not considered those who were given a share of the Scripture, as they were called to the Scripture of God to arbitrate between them; then some of them turned back, and declined?
24. That is because they said, “The Fire will not touch us except for a limited number of days.” They have been misled in their religion by the lies they fabricated.
25. How about when We gather them for a Day in which there is no doubt, and each soul will be paid in full for what it has earned, and they will not be wronged?
26. Say, “O God, Owner of Sovereignty. You grant sovereignty to whom You will, and You strip sovereignty from whom you will. You honor whom you will, and You humiliate whom you will. In Your hand is all goodness. You are Capable of all things.”
27. “You merge the night into the day, and You merge the day into the night; and you bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living; and You provide for whom you will without measure.”
28. Believers are not to take disbelievers for friends instead of believers. Whoever does that has nothing to do with God, unless it is to protect your own selves against them. God warns you to beware of Him. To God is the destiny.
29. Say, “Whether you conceal what is in your hearts, or disclose it, God knows it.” He knows everything in the heavens and the earth. God is Powerful over everything.
30. On the Day when every soul finds all the good it has done presented. And as for the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between them. God cautions you of Himself. God is Kind towards the servants.
I think what this is saying.... because the commentary is really heavy this morning..... is God chooses whoever He wants to.
Let's look at Noah's three sons. When they got off the boat.... Seth went one way.... Japheth went another.... and Ham went his own way. The Bible followed Seth's family until it got to Abraham.... and then it followed Isaac. The Quran, it seems, followed Seth's family until it go to Abraham... and then it followed Ishmael, Isaac's brother from another mother [Hagar].
But what about the other sons of Noah? Why bring them through the flood if they are only doomed to Hell?
I think the answer is simple.... God is Kind..... God can do whatever He wants..... So God includes everyone in the invitation..... and He allows each human to answer individually.
I don't get Rapp music..... If invited... I doubt I would attend a Rapp concert. But being invited is worth mention.... right? Being given the "choice" is a big deal.