Quran 3:41. He said, “My Lord, give me a sign.” He said, “Your sign is that you shall not speak to the people for three days, except by gestures. And remember your Lord much, and praise in the evening and the morning.”
42. The angels said, “O Mary, God has chosen you, and has purified you. He has chosen you over all the women of the world.
43. “O Mary, be devoted to your Lord, and bow down, and kneel with those who kneel.”
44. These are accounts from the Unseen, which We reveal to you. You were not with them when they cast their lots as to which of them would take charge of Mary; nor were you with them as they quarreled.
45. The Angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, well-esteemed in this world and the next, and one of the nearest.
46. He will speak to the people from the crib, and in adulthood, and will be one of the righteous.”
47. She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child, when no man has touched me?” He said, “It will be so. God creates whatever He wills. To have anything done, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is.”
48. And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel.
I'm going to stop at verse 48.... I read ahead in the commentary and this is a great stopping place.
Yep... this is about Mary... and it's supposed to explain what the Christians say is the "Virgin Birth".
According to the commentary.... Mary was raised in the Temple... she knelt when the men knelt... [remember this was penned in the 6th Century when the Christian Church was upside down with corruption]
Now I'm not going to go into the truth one way or another.... only my view.... but the verses that follow describe why Jesus was not God in their opinion.
They say.... since Jesus was born the natural way..... Labor pains and through the womb and the birth canal.... then there was nothing special about Him.
They say.... since Jesus suckled..... then there was nothing special about Him.
They say.... since Jesus grew up.... grew older..... and grayed at the temples..... then there was nothing special about Him.
Now... this talking in the crib.... that's a baby crying.... babies talk in a language you and I cannot understand.... but Jesus was apparently one of those loud babies....
Although God is quite capable of doing anything He wants..... the "possibility" that Jesus was more than mere man..... still exists.... they don't think of Him as the Son of God.... a Prophet... sure... because He talked so much about God and the future..... but not God.... because God would never have to pluck a gray hair.
I believe Jesus is the Son of God..... actually.... God Himself as a human. I believe God knew some scummy lawyer would ask God how He could judge a human when He had never experienced the trials of humanity as a human.... So God became human.
God can do anything He wants.... the Quran agrees. It's stated over and over an over again so far in the Quran.
Apparently though.... the Muslims don't appreciate gray hair..... they don't believe Jesus could be the Son of God... because His hair turned gray.