Quran 3:76. Indeed, whoever fulfills his commitments and maintains piety—God loves the pious.
77. Those who exchange the covenant of God, and their vows, for a small price, will have no share in the Hereafter, and God will not speak to them, nor will He look at them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them. They will have a painful punishment.
78. And among them are those who twist the Scripture with their tongues, that you may think it from the Scripture, when it is not from the Scripture. And they say, “It is from God,” when it is not from God. They tell lies and attribute them to God, knowingly.
79. No person to whom God has given the Scripture, and wisdom, and prophethood would ever say to the people, “Be my worshipers rather than God’s.” Rather, “Be people of the Lord, according to the Scripture you teach, and the teachings you learn.”
80. Nor would he command you to take the angels and the prophets as lords. Would he command you to infidelity after you have submitted?
81. God received the covenant of the prophets, “Inasmuch as I have given you of scripture and wisdom; should a messenger come to you verifying what you have, you shall believe in him, and support him.” He said, “Do you affirm My covenant and take it upon yourselves?” They said, “We affirm it.” He said, “Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses.”
82. Whoever turns away after that—these are the deceitful.
83. Do they desire other than the religion of God, when to Him has submitted everything in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and to Him they will be returned?
84. Say, “We believe in God, and in what was revealed to us; and in what was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses, and Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we submit.”
85. Whoever seeks other than Islam as a religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers
Every now and then.... when I'm sorting through the channels to find something to go to sleep by [or nap by] I tune in TBN. Now sometimes I'll get lucky and I'll find someone who is really a Believer.... who knows Jesus is the Son of God..... who knows God is God and everything... even Jesus... returns to God.
Now I happen to Believe that Jesus is God in Human form. The Muslims should say, according to this, "well then.... you are a loser".
They say no one is God but God. God doesn't have to come to earth. God doesn't have to answer to anyone. God doesn't have to go to the Cross. God created the very molecules that form the Cross..... so God does not have to answer to anyone.
I Believe that God is also delightfully clever. I can just see a shyster lawyer on Judgement Day..... with his defiant little grin.... standing in front of God. I can hear his thundering know-it-all chest beating babblings of how he was a good man.... followed by the argument of the century..... "You say You are a compassionate God.... yet You sentence me based on my failed attempts to be a perfect human.... when You Yourself have never known the trials You burden Your humans with.... You are God... what do You know of Temptation?" To which... my very clever God replies "I took Human temptation and conquered that same temptation you succumbed to..... and you have added another sin to your tally.... everyone knows to be reverent when in the presence of God"
Yep... God doesn't have to come to earth.... but I believe He did it anyway.
The point here is simple.... fake preachers with fake messages are all losers. They will burn in Hell.
God is God.... denying Him, testing His Godliness, will buy you a ticket to Hell.
People who don't know God.... are losers.