Quran 6:56-64 Judgement

seekeroftruth

Quran 6:56. Say, “I am forbidden from worshiping those you pray to besides God.” Say, “I will not follow your desires; else I would be lost and not be of those guided.”
57. Say, “I stand on clear evidence from my Lord, and you have rejected Him. I do not possess what you seek me to hasten; the decision belongs solely to God. He states the truth, and He is the Best of Judges.”
58. Say, “If I possessed what you seek me to hasten, the matter between you and me would have been settled. God is well aware of the unjust.”
59. With Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except He. And He knows everything on land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but He knows it; and there is not a single grain in the darkness of earth, nor is there anything wet or dry, but is in a clear record.
60. It is He Who takes you by night, and He knows what you earn by day. Then He raises you up in it, until a fixed term is fulfilled. Then to Him is your return, then He will inform you of what you used to do.
61. He is the Conqueror over His servants, and He sends guardians over you, until, when death overtakes one of you, Our envoys take him away, and they never fail.
62. Then they are brought back to God, their True Master. Unquestionably, His is the judgment, and He is the Swiftest of reckoners.
63. Say, “Who delivers you from the darkness of land and sea?” You call upon Him humbly and inwardly: “If He delivers us from this, We will surely be among the thankful.”
64. Say, “It is God who delivers you from it, and from every disaster. Yet then you associate others with Him.”
This is the commentary section.

The clear book is the great law of cause and effect. The falling of the leaf indicates that its power to draw nourishment has come to an end; thus do individuals and nations fall. The grain in the darkness of the earth stands for the mission of the Prophet, for that grain was destined to sprout forth, growing into a tree of exceptional proportions. The “green” indicates those people that prosper and the “dry” those that must fall off.

I watched that movie "Beetlejuice" once. When I think of judgement, that movie comes to mind. In the movie, there is a line of people who are going to be judged. When it's your turn, according to what I saw in the movie, your life is on a video..... and it plays over and over and over.

I'm sure some people have had a life that would be fitting for "Funniest Home Videos" but mine is not like that. There are a lot of things in my past that I would prefer not relive. My life wasn't "The Little House on the Prairie". It might have started that innocent, but there have been times....

The point is.... we all really do know right from wrong. We know what we are "supposed" to do and what we are "supposed" to say. We just "choose" to do as we please. That's no big secret.

A few months ago.... I saw a woman beating on the pulpit demanding that God do as she says because she spoke a particular verse. The thing she wanted God to do, well; He just wouldn't. It's not in God's job description to become a slave to a corrupt preacher just because they made it onto the 6 O'clock news and made a global spectacle of themselves. As a matter of fact, God has a few mill stones for some of us on earth today. They may not be the most stylish thing we've adorned ourselves with, but she would be among those to deserve one.

God gave us the rules for being lawful. God gave us the rules for being civil. God told us to be kind to one another. God told us to share.

God sounds like a parent!

When we get to Judgement, I don't know if there will be a line. God is capable of anything He desires. If He decides one little part of Hell [or Fire in the Quran] is standing and line.... and that's where you are headed anyway.... God is capable of making you wait patiently in line with a mask on with the logo of the NBA team you detest for decades if He so chooses. You will be deserving of that if that is what He chooses for you.

When we get to Judgement, those of us who are headed for Heaven will be given the choice.... line or skip to the front. Some of us don't mind standing in line.... it's not torturous. We'll fill in the spots so the human who is tortured by that long line, will get what he deserves. Those of us who see Heaven as a place with no lines... well we'll be bumped right to the front of the line.

Sure, you say everybody can't bump to the front of the line.... there are only so many lines. Oh but this is Judgement.... God is in charge.... He makes as many lines as long as He sees fit. God created lines.... so God can control them.

Some people treat God like a cheap drone. It goes up just so high, and then it gets out of range and it's lost forever.

Some people think they can pound on a pulpit, or drop the Bible open on the table and punch it with a finger to make God respond.

Some people are so confused.... they just go about life avoiding all that "religion and politics" stuff because it's safer for them.

These verses are about God's Judgement.

☕