Quran 7:11-25 Adam never stood a chance.

seekeroftruth

Quran 7:11. We created you, then We shaped you, then We said to the angels, “Bow down before Adam;” so they bowed down, except for Satan; he was not of those who bowed down.
12. He said, “What prevented you from bowing down when I have commanded you?” He said, “I am better than he; You created me from fire, and You created him from mud.”
13. He said, “Get down from it! It is not for you to act arrogantly in it. Get out! You are one of the lowly!
14. He said, “Give me respite, until the Day they are resurrected.”
15. He said, “You are of those given respite.”
16. He said, “Because you have lured me, I will waylay them on Your straight path.
17. Then I will come at them from before them, and from behind them, and from their right, and from their left; and you will not find most of them appreciative.”
18. He said, “Get out of it, despised and vanquished. Whoever among them follows you—I will fill up Hell with you all.
19. And you, Adam, inhabit the Garden, you and your wife, and eat whatever you wish; but do not approach this tree, lest you become sinners.
20. But Satan whispered to them, to reveal to them their nakedness, which was invisible to them. He said, “Your Lord has only forbidden you this tree, lest you become angels, or become immortals.”
21. And he swore to them, “I am a sincere advisor to you.
22. So he lured them with deceit. And when they tasted the tree, their nakedness became evident to them, and they began covering themselves with the leaves of the Garden. And their Lord called out to them, “Did I not forbid you from this tree, and say to you that Satan is a sworn enemy to you?
23. They said, “Our Lord, we have done wrong to ourselves. Unless You forgive us, and have mercy on us, we will be among the losers.
24. He said, “Fall, some of you enemies to one another. On earth you will have residence and livelihood for a while.”
25. He said, “In it you will live, and in it you will die, and from it you will be brought out.

Well... this is the story of Adam and Satan.

This is from the commentary.

The creation of man from dust is frequently referred to in the Holy Qur’ån. Not only is Adam created from dust, but all men are spoken of as being similarly created. As a contrast to man’s creation from dust, the devil claims to have been created from fire. The meaning may be that the preponderating element in the creation of man is earth, while in that of the devil it is fire. There may be a reference here to the nature of the temperaments of the two classes, men and devils. The Holy Qur’ån says elsewhere: “Man is created of haste”, which means that he is hasty. In like manner the devil’s creation of fire may mean that he is made of a fiery temperament, while the perfect man is humble and meek, being created of dust, which stands for humility and meekness. Thus the description given here may stand for the prominent characteristics of the temperaments of the two classes of beings. Elsewhere it is stated that the jinn were created of fire, and also that Iblßs was of the jinn.​
This verse proves conclusively that every man must live and die upon this earth. Jesus could not be an exception to this rule.

I'm not so sure the verse proves that Jesus could not be an exception.
I Believe.... Jesus is the Son of God.... not an angel.
I Believe.... Jesus is the Son of God who came to earth as a man, died on a Roman Cross for sins He didn't commit, then He had a fish dinner with His disciples and went back home to His spot in Heaven.

Muslims aren't anti-Christ. Muslims are against the corrupt church that was twisting minds in the 7th Century. This started about 300 years before gunpowder was invented or discovered. This started about a thousand years before the printing press. Muslims didn't just spring up while Hagar and Ishmael were wondering around after being thrown out by Sarah and Abraham. Muslims waited 600 years after Jesus to organize. It took about 600 years for evil to corrupt the church into its first big split.

Muslims say Christ walked the earth. Muslims agree that Jesus was a prophet. They just don't believe Mary was significant or divine. Muslims won't say a "hail Mary" because they say Mary was just a human who gave birth to a prophet.... not part of the Trinity. Back in the 600's when the Muslims said "forget it... we've had enough" the Trinity was taught to be God, Jesus, and Mary. Now don't get confused..... the Trinity is God, Jesus, and the Spirit.

So God sculpted Adam.... and God was really pleased with how Adam turned out. I make dolls.... I know what it's like when the face and hair go on... and the doll takes on its own "personality". Now God made Adam out of dirt.... the dirt God created. Then He showed Adam to Satan. Satan got jealous. Demons don't "appreciate". Demons get "jealous".

So, that brings up that word "jinn". Jinn is a new word for me..... I googled it.

Jinn..... (in Arabian and Muslim mythology) an intelligent spirit of lower rank than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess humans. "the rebellious jinn lead men astray"​

Jesus is the Son of God.... no matter what the jinn or satan tell me.

So... Adam never stood a chance.

☕