R.I.P. John

NAS

Just heard on the news John Ritter passed away of a massive heart attack , he would have turned 55 next week

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Actor John Ritter died of a heart problem Thursday after falling ill on the set of his ABC sitcom, his publicist and longtime assistant said.

Ritter, who starred in the 1970s sitcom "Three's Company" and revived his TV career with the popular ABC show "8 Simple Rules ... For Dating My Teenage Daughter," died at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center shortly after 10 p.m. Thursday, said his assistant of 22 years, Susan Wilcox.

The cause of death was a dissection of the aorta, the result of an unrecognized flaw in his aorta, said his publicist, Lisa Kasteler.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I think John had revived his career when he played evil Ted the robot on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. What a biter to see him bite the big one. Man in Black too, didn't his wife just die recently?:bawl:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by NAS
Just heard on the news John Ritter passed away of a massive heart attack , he would have turned 55 next week

Not sure if it's classified as the same thing, but another station reported that his death was caused by a flaw in his heart that was never detected - an aortic anurism.

K

Kizzy

Gosh, Johnny Cash we have been saying is going to check out any day now, but John Ritter, he was young.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Yes, June Cash just passed this late spring/summer. :frown:

She attended one of the country music award shows not long ago on behalf of an ailing Johnny. :cry:

Both Johns' deaths are sad :bawl:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Hello6
I think John had revived his career when he played evil Ted the robot on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

And don't forget "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford is dead :bawl: What's my kid gonna say?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by cmcdanal
And don't forget "Clifford the Big Red Dog" Clifford is dead :bawl: What's my kid gonna say?

tell her Clifford hit puberty and his voice changed (when they get a new person) :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by crabcake
tell her Clifford hit puberty and his voice changed (when they get a new person) :lol:

Voices aren't too bad to match, and most times they do an okay job finding someone else who can pull it off. I wonder what they'll do about his sitcom, though? Wasn't he on the set when he began having the problems yesterday? Sort of morbid if they continue on with a new 'Dad', but it happens all the time I suppose.