R.i.p.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
My Great-Grandmother passed away Sunday evening. She had just celebrated her 90th birthday the week before. My thoughts go to her in her new beginning. Goodnite, Gram... :flowers:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Chasey_Lane said:
My Great-Grandmother passed away Sunday evening. She had just celebrated her 90th birthday the week before. My thoughts go to her in her new beginning. Goodnite, Gram... :flowers:

That's a sweet farewell. :huggy:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Sorry Chasey. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one. :huggy: :flowers:

Nanny Pam

Chasey_Lane said:

Awww Chasey ... :flowers:

I'll bet she's up there doing the Polka with my Mom. This is for you, too. :huggy:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Sorry to hear the news Chasey. She's in a more peaceful place now, no pain, or worry, plus a lot of her friends are there too! :flowers:

K

Kizzy

Chasey_Lane said:

:huggy: That was very sweet.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Chasey_Lane said:

New beginning. I like that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May you inherit her longevity.