R. Kelly

mitzi

Most famous rap stars going? What is this, 1996? Are you also just now noticing you don't hear any Sinead O'connor music on the radio anymore?

I didn't think he was a rapper, more of an R & B singer (I Believe I Can Fly). I'm no fan but familiar with some of his songs. I had no interest in this until I saw the clips from the interview yesterday morning. What a hot mess.

Hijinx

You seem to know a lot about altar boys you must have been on the receiving end a lot.
With your experiences in that line why did you have to ask what a sexual freak was?

littlelady

God bless the USA
You seem to know a lot about altar boys you must have been on the receiving end a lot.
With your experiences in that line why did you have to ask what a sexual freak was?

Because, you know. Being a black dog with an avatar of David Hasselhoff. Thank the new forum format that it is not animated, anymore. :killingme:

mitzi

Most famous rap stars going? What is this, 1996? Are you also just now noticing you don't hear any Sinead O'connor music on the radio anymore?

Like every black music entertainer is rap :roflmao: I guess this guy is rap too.

BOP

Radio? What is this "radio" thing you speak of? I have SiriusXM, Pandora, youtube, CDs, DVDs, and other music sources at home, in the truck, on my phone...haven't listened to commerical radio literally in years. Probably since, I dunno, 2005, maybe. Does anyone still listen to AM or FM radio anymore?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Radio? What is this "radio" thing you speak of? Does anyone still listen to AM or FM radio anymore?

:howdy:

I listen to WMAL when commuting and I have a thumb drive loaded with heavy metal that I listen to when taking a road trip.

black dog

Free America
Go to Hollywood and bend over, you will find out soon enough.

Personal experience??? You seem to know alot about these alternative lifestyles????
I'm way to old for them now but, It would be closer to stop in at a Catholic Church..

I grewup in Catholic neighborhood, a few I grewup with were touched..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Guilty on ALL counts.

Buh bye...

It's about time.

I think all those industry pedos should be locked up. If it were up to me they'd be strapped to the chair, but liberal Democrat Hollywood sure does love them some child sex abusers. That's probably why they want to defund the police.

mitzi

R. Kelly, he takes the art out of rap artist!

He's not a rapper :killingme. Everyone black isn't a rapper, the guy actually can sing. I don't listen to recent R & B, but his first big song in the 90s really was pretty good. It's his only song I know and he's still a disgusting POS.

black dog

Free America
He's not a rapper :killingme. Everyone black isn't a rapper, the guy actually can sing. I don't listen to recent R & B, but his first big song in the 90s really was pretty good. It's his only song I know and he's still a disgusting POS.

What kinda bird don't sing??

A jail bird...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I like it, but I like most anything with an orchestral backing.