Racebaiting ‘Bishop’ Talbert Swan informs white men that ‘you soft punks wouldn’t last one day in Black skin’

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Many urban dwelling minorities don't want us judging them by lumping them in with the thugs that commit mayhem in their communities on a daily basis. But they don't have a problem painting all whites with a broad brush.

I bet the bishop's church is full of hate, just like the church where obama listened to the same vitriol for 2 decades.

Last edited:

Hijinx

This clown Bishop ------------an alleged follower of Christ, (boy, that's a joke) spreading hate, which is the antithesis of all Christ stood for is right.
I probably wouldn't last long in black skin, before another black from the hood shot and killed me.
The greatest danger to a black man is not the police or the white man.
Their greatest danger is another black man/ or woman.

I don't know who made this ass-whole a Bishop, but he certainly is not a representative of Jesus Christ.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Systemic racism is a false communist narrative ...

They used this same strategy against the Russian people to overthrow the Czar .... racism is a kosher, communist, invention to silence dissent and to demonize Whites. Communism murdered over 66 million whites, (including the Holodomor), and the kosher media kept this out of the papers, (as they do today), ... Europe saw what happened and tried to stop Stalin from sweeping through Europe with his raping army of sociopaths. Stalin, FDR and Churchill all worked for the kosher bankers. Learn true history and this false narrative goes away.

Here's what is happening under the cover of a fake pandemic ...

The Anti White Zionist Media Talmudic agenda ... "Turn their countries non-white with massive immigration and forced assimilation Demonize their history, their symbols, their monuments, their entire existence. Harass, slander, threaten, assault Whites who dare to speak out and object. Cover up the mass amount of violence against them and tell them it's their fault."

Ask yourself why Ben Franklin would say this..... "I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution." Ben Franklin (source the Jewish ADL by way of Jewish Wikipedia)

Kosher crimes against humanity are projected onto European Whites to confuse the masses. They teach our children that blacks are the victim of Whites...this is a classic Bolshevist communist technique. Jews went from being in charge of the slave trade and owners of massive slave plantations to being black people’s greatest ally in the fight against racism. Sounds about right. Blacks are not exploited by “White Supremacy”; they are victims of “Jewish/Zionist Supremacy”.

Here's what Jewish/Zionist Supremacy sounds like....

“It is in the Jewish interest, it is in humanity’s interest that whites experience a genocide. Until white children are burned alive, white women raped, mutilated, murdered and all white men who have not been slaughtered watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized; only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have.” - Rabbi Ishmael Levitts

Does this sound familiar?

"A Satanic power had taken over our whole country, which had been able to occupy key positions in our intellectual and spiritual life, and in our political and economic life. From these key positions, they were able to control and monitor the whole nation. This power has at the same time the ability to legally persecute those who fight against it, and prevent others from creating a resistance to its advance." ~ Adolf Hitler (Replace, or remove, the quote's author, with any other name, and its message is still relevant today).

"History is a vast early warning system". ~ Norman Cousins

Europa: The Last Battle documentary on bitchute if you want proof. Or do you own unbiased research.

One has, today, to just look at majority White Christian Poland, (The overwhelming majority (around 87%) of the population are Roman-Catholic), is basically one of the last White Nation holdouts refusing, and actively and publicly, fighting against, to be forcefully integrated with imported third world immigrant trash. Who do you think is funding and behind such atrocious and insidious actions?