Racism - Alive & Well in Calvert

Chris0nllyn

That probably is your problem. You should seek help.

I'm not the one going all scorched earth over a simple statement.

You've been pretty aggressive here recently (see below for another example). If reading anonymous internet posts sends you over the edge that much, perhaps I'm not the one that needs help. I get it though. It's what other folks do, and the moderators have made it clear this is the place for it.

Irrefutable proof that the only thing more empty than Joe's head is your life, followed closely by your own head, soul, and your ability to put anything before your childishness and fanaticism.

gemma_rae

I'm not the one going all scorched earth over a simple statement.

You've been pretty aggressive here recently (see below for another example). If reading anonymous internet posts sends you over the edge that much, perhaps I'm not the one that needs help. I get it though. It's what other folks do, and the moderators have made it clear this is the place for it.
Geez, you really are a Pussy aren't you. Go cry in a corner girly man.

Do words on the intarwebz really upset you that much?

GregV814

Come on Mr Hankey, we'll check with Vrai and see if this can be a SOMD Online officially sanctioned event. We can sell tickets and donate to Calvert High School's BLM. Maybe Vrai and Monello can be in town to be guest Emcees.

Don't be a 🐤. I'm sure if you have any friends they're used to seeing you get punched in the throat by now.
Gemma, I pledge blind submission to your every whim :thewave: